The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

A loves it. We're all so much happier in the new house. We live a block or so away from a really cool park with a splash pad, within walking distance of the downtown area which has a cute small town vibe, within walking distance of her future school. When we get home instead of just hanging around the house, we go for walks to get ice cream, or go to the splash pad, or walk to the library, or ballet, or whatever. It's actually kinda magical.

She loves the house itself, even though we're still not fully moved in and settled. In the winter I would have been unpacked and organized within a couple weeks, but it's summer and we're busy doing all the things I mentioned above, plus going to the lake and the pool and the zoo. She has the entire attic to herself as her space. Which she loves now but she's going to REALLY love it when she's a teenager. I'm building her a treehouse in the back yard, too.

It's the perfect house for us. I'm so glad I took the leap of faith and moved us. I know it probably was a bit crazy of an idea, but it's made such a huge difference in our lives already. And we've only been in it two and a half months.
Just in case you haven't heard it for a while, you are so amazing. You are doing such a great job with A, and making a happy home.

Cesar R M

Now, Speaking of parks.. I wonder who will eat the Nickelodeon offers now that the hotel in florida was closed.
I know that internationally, Karisma Hotels will handle the Nick themed luxury hotels in the caribbean area (Rivera Maya, Punta Cana, etc..)
And Sea World in international parks.
But what about Florida and California? Will Universal get them?

KBLovedDisney

I still use my Disney World hotel mug with the handle at work for water. A co-worker just spotted me with it and we started talking about Disney. I, being a lifelong Disney World goer was happy to hear of his travels since the recent trip he took was his first time to Disney. He went on and on so happy they visited, and then he asked me if I went to Pandora. I did and told him we weren't able to ride FoP (and I can't ride simulators), but he kept telling me how "life changing" FoP is.

FoP, "life changing", pretty interesting.🤔

21stamps

My mom just hung up on me. Now she won’t answer the phone.

I mean, I fully admit that I’m probably being immensely annoying and not-so-borderline insulting to their capabilities... but still!!!

I’m such a nervous wreck. My oldest nephew is not going this year due to football practice, and my youngest niece is going for the first time. 3 kids - 4,6,9. I get it, they raised 3 kids.. but I’m still nervous!!! I wish they were flying instead of driving, and I wish they were going somewhere without waves.
I’m a mess, I know.

21stamps

A loves it. We're all so much happier in the new house. We live a block or so away from a really cool park with a splash pad, within walking distance of the downtown area which has a cute small town vibe, within walking distance of her future school. When we get home instead of just hanging around the house, we go for walks to get ice cream, or go to the splash pad, or walk to the library, or ballet, or whatever. It's actually kinda magical.

She loves the house itself, even though we're still not fully moved in and settled. In the winter I would have been unpacked and organized within a couple weeks, but it's summer and we're busy doing all the things I mentioned above, plus going to the lake and the pool and the zoo. She has the entire attic to herself as her space. Which she loves now but she's going to REALLY love it when she's a teenager. I'm building her a treehouse in the back yard, too.

It's the perfect house for us. I'm so glad I took the leap of faith and moved us. I know it probably was a bit crazy of an idea, but it's made such a huge difference in our lives already. And we've only been in it two and a half months.

I didn’t realize you moved. Congrats on the new house! Sounds like a perfect spot.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My mom just hung up on me. Now she won’t answer the phone.

I mean, I fully admit that I’m probably being immensely annoying and not-so-borderline insulting to their capabilities... but still!!!

I’m such a nervous wreck. My oldest nephew is not going this year due to football practice, and my youngest niece is going for the first time. 3 kids - 4,6,9. I get it, they raised 3 kids.. but I’m still nervous!!! I wish they were flying instead of driving, and I wish they were going somewhere without waves.
I’m a mess, I know.

I'm reading the above, and feeling like there's a part of the original story left out. Did I miss a post somewhere?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom