The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'll be honest, I don't really want to go to PFH this visit. We're dining with Cinderella twice and Rapunzel once. If it weren't the only way to see Tiana and Elena, we'd skip.
Cindy twice?
I have seen Tiana do meet and greets behind the Christmas store in Liberty Square. Is this no longer done there? No idea about Elena.
A quick search just showed PFH:( I hope it was wrong

MySmallWorldof4

Mount Laundry day, I don't want to adult!
Me either. I am thinking of getting another certification for my ESL teaching so that I can teach one level higher. A kid I really like will be moving up shortly and I hate to not be able to work with him anymore. He is such a great kid. That and the summer has been flat for bookings. I am trying to motivate myself to do this mock videorecorded class so I can accomplish that.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Cindy twice?

A quick search just showed PFH:( I hope it was wrong

We're doing 1900 Park Fare on our arrival day and CRT on our departure day.

We also have Tusker House and Bon Voyage reserved, and then we're taking the Pirate Fireworks cruise thing.

Other than that I'm planning peanut butter sandwiches, french fries and pizza by the pool, and World Showcase offerings for our other meals, LOL

StarWarsGirl

donaldtoo

Your should be a professional photographer (maybe you are for all I know). Amazing shots, Sir.

Thank you, kind Sir...!!! :)
I'm definitely no professional photographer, but, I always thought that would be a fun job, depending on the subject matter.
I took all of those pics with my almost 4 yr. old iPhone 6s.
Hope to upgrade to a later model iPhone soon, as the cameras are even better...!!! :geek:

donaldtoo

AMAZING photos of JSC!! What a fun and informative tour you all had. (I also laughed at the photo of little Emy staring gleefully at the Mission Control room.) :hilarious:

Thanks, Minnie...!!! :)
It was fun when we went with the Girl Scouts way back when, but, it was even more fun this time...!!!!! :happy:
And yes, Emy also seemed to really enjoy it, too (to the extent that she could at her age ;))...even out in the heat and everything she did really well, never even looked like she needed a nap, and had a grand ol' time...!!! :)

Songbird76

@Songbird76 just a heads up. IOA and OSF hours for August 9-9, VB 8:30-9 plus you'll need to check morning EMH sorry I didn't see which park{s)
Yeah, I'm subscribed to touring plans, so I keep getting updates about the crowd calendars and park hours. I'm not TOO terribly worried about it at Universal since we have 5 days, and really we just want to see Harry Potter stuff, and the minion ride. The rest is icing on the cake. Plus we'll have the express pass. Thanks for the heads up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom