The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

Hawaii instituted a bag fees on plastic bags. There's some exceptions, but it's basically 15 cents a bag.

As we're checking out from the gift shop at Aulani, Dad asks the CM if they're one of the exceptions. The CM says unfortunately no.
Dad: "Well, it's a good thing I have a Disney World bag right here." As he pulls it out of his pocket.
CM: 😂 Got anything else in your pockets?
Me: He's basically Mary Poppins, so...

MySmallWorldof4

Whew....finally bedtime. I've been reading TRs while helping DD finish her report for History. She had to write about a historical figure who died prior to 1950 and chose to write about one of our ancestors, who was a stone mason, a minister, a civil war Union officer, and later a secretary of state. Kind of obscure, but a very interesting subject, and since I have done all the family genealogy, and my cousin wrote a book, there was enough information there. She got it sent in about 30 minutes before the deadline. Goodnight!!
Wow! He sounded super interesting!

MySmallWorldof4

Hawaii instituted a bag fees on plastic bags. There's some exceptions, but it's basically 15 cents a bag.

As we're checking out from the gift shop at Aulani, Dad asks the CM if they're one of the exceptions. The CM says unfortunately no.
Dad: "Well, it's a good thing I have a Disney World bag right here." As he pulls it out of his pocket.
CM: 😂 Got anything else in your pockets?
Me: He's basically Mary Poppins, so...
One of those bags fit in his pocket? We have one and no way could I get it to fold up that small.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom