The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

My daughter, son in law and grandson are at that game tonight. Does it promise some bad stuff overhead?

'
There's currently a flood warning and the possibility of another .5 inch of rain in Baltimore
They're starting the game at 8:50. A giant concrete building is pretty much the safest place to be. Just drizzling now.

StarWarsGirl

Great seats and view. You would have better protection from line drives because of sitting behind the netting.
They're my dad's law firm's tickets. They're really good seats. He also has season tickets. Camden Yards extended their netting, so pretty much you can't get hit by a ball flying back these days, although given the way players sometimes hurl their bats, that's my bigger concern.

Goofyernmost

That would be ankle deep in black water on Main Street at MK.
Last year I was at the Mall and a storm came through. My car was on the bottom floor (ground level) of the parking garage and had water up to my knees while getting to my car to get it out of there. My car was on a slightly higher spot so that the water level was just below the door opening so no water got into it, but I was concerned for a few minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom