Figgy1

Premium Member
mickey mouse happy dance GIF by hoppip
Happy Mood GIF by HBO Max
Dance Dancing GIF by The .GIFYS
raccoon dancing GIF

Figgy1

Premium Member
My husband brought home a surprise tonight. A new miniature schnauzer puppy! Apparently he has been planning this since June and today was the day he could bring the puppy home. I have named him Baxter after Imagineer Tony Baxter. Our other dog Kapono is not happy and is currently pouting in her bed. View attachment 658166View attachment 658167View attachment 658168
He's Beautiful! Just make sure to give Kapano extra snuggles while he gets used to his new roomie and future partner in crime
Share Discover GIF

Cesar R M

donaldtoo

I think I already posted about some of this before…
So, I rediscovered a YouTube channel I watched a bit of a while back called Big Jet TV. Got lost in the mix of all the Disney streams I watch. I first watched some of it live at one point during that tropical storm/hurricane that hit the UK a while back, from Heathrow. There were several go arounds that day. A bit tension-filled to watch, but, actually pretty cool…not one mishap through all of it…!!! :)
The guy seems to hang out a lot on an observation deck at a Marriott Courtyard adjacent to Heathrow. He does other stuff like air shows and such, and even from other international airports.
Carolyn walked past a bit ago and asked “Does he only show takeoffs and landings from Heathrow…?”…!!!!! :hilarious:
I answered “No, but, even if that’s all he did, you know me and my airplane geekiness…!!!”…!!!!! 🤣
She eye-rolled, but, gave a sweet, knowing chuckle, as well…!!!!! :D:hilarious::inlove::happy::hilarious:

StarWarsGirl

My husband brought home a surprise tonight. A new miniature schnauzer puppy! Apparently he has been planning this since June and today was the day he could bring the puppy home. I have named him Baxter after Imagineer Tony Baxter. Our other dog Kapono is not happy and is currently pouting in her bed. View attachment 658166View attachment 658167View attachment 658168
Kapono will get over it. 🤣 Jasmine pouted when I brought Ella home. Now sometimes when Ella is being a brat, Jasmine gives me a look like "Seriously? You had to bring this one home." And I'm like... don't act like you weren't a pest to Belle. 🤣

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My husband brought home a surprise tonight. A new miniature schnauzer puppy! Apparently he has been planning this since June and today was the day he could bring the puppy home. I have named him Baxter after Imagineer Tony Baxter. Our other dog Kapono is not happy and is currently pouting in her bed.
Love the new puppy!!! 🥰 As for Kapono, that will take time for the adjustment to another dog in the house. Kapono will need extra attention for a while.

P.S.: I like the colorful throw blanket on your sofa. Did someone crochet that for you? (My grandmother used to crochet that same style.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom