Premium Member
Now bring us someView attachment 605840
pudding, now bring us someView attachment 605840
pudding, now bring us some View attachment 605840
pudding, and bring it right here!
the muppet christmas carol GIF

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We got our Christmas tree yesterday! :happy: I always give it 2 days in the stand, (always water it daily for the duration of the season) and then by day 3 it's ready to decorate. I've learned over the years that it takes about 2 days for the branches to lower a little and "settle". If I decorate it before the 2-3 days, then I have to adjust all the decorations, garland, etc., because of the shift in branches.

I love the smell of pine in the livingroom!! :joyfull:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Delivery frolics --

So, I had a package scheduled for delivery here yesterday, as I had been (occasionally) tracking the order. Didn't arrive. Went back to the online tracking system this morning, and the confirmed delivery date of Dec.7, has now turned into a confirmed date of delivery for Dec. 10.

My question is this: does the word, confirmed, have a secondary definition that I'm unaware of? 🤔 :cautious:

93boomer

Premium Member
Delivery frolics --

So, I had a package scheduled for delivery here yesterday, as I had been (occasionally) tracking the order. Didn't arrive. Went back to the online tracking system this morning, and the confirmed delivery date of Dec.7, has now turned into a confirmed date of delivery for Dec. 10.

My question is this: does the word, confirmed, have a secondary definition that I'm unaware of? 🤔 :cautious:
It must have! I get that “confirmed” all the time.
My Mom ordered a new refrigerator Oct 31st. They have been given 5 different dates. They keep changing each delivery date further out. Now her date is Dec 24th. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank goodness she had an old one in the basement she could use. It’s ridiculous!

Goofyernmost

We got our Christmas tree yesterday! :happy: I always give it 2 days in the stand, (always water it daily for the duration of the season) and then by day 3 it's ready to decorate. I've learned over the years that it takes about 2 days for the branches to lower a little and "settle". If I decorate it before the 2-3 days, then I have to adjust all the decorations, garland, etc., because of the shift in branches.

I suppose that watering a cut tree would be the equivalent of human life support until you pull the plug a few days after the celebration. I sometimes wonder if the close family of trees that once circled the now unsavable tree feels sadness and grieving. Ah, what the heck it's just a tree. I am against real Christmas trees because I am to lazy to find and drag out of the woods or pay that much for a dead pile of needles, I'm to lazy to put it in a stand, let it warm up and settle, string lights, put on ornaments, take off the decorations later, drag it to the curb or landfill, but other then that it is just a tree. ;)

Goofyernmost

Delivery frolics --

Seriously, for once, everything I have ordered online this year has arrived earlier then they promised. Oh, Dejoy of the holidays. Most everything has arrived via FedEx this year right to my apartment door. That enabled me to have my greeting cards done and all the gifts wrapped and ready for Christmas.

Cesar R M

With the scarcity going on, my mom has to go to a remote town to get one. Wish her luck XD

Songbird76

8 years with the same merchant account - zero chargebacks.

One popped up right around Thanksgiving, another a few days ago.

Seven this morning!!!

Cue panicked phone call with merchant services, and asking for supervisor because customer service rep was treating this less urgently than I'd prefer (demand.)

The 7 from this morning were all for website orders using the same credit card...shipped to different people all over the country...but all orders showed they came from the same IP address!! (In Kansas.)

I don't know where to begin. So far, we're out over $400. I expect there will be more.

How do I get in touch with a detective in Kansas who can locate this IP address LOL.
Obviously it's fraudulent activity....are you protected with insurance or something? Don't they have people to investigate fraud?

Figgy1

Premium Member
My Mom ordered a new refrigerator Oct 31st. They have been given 5 different dates. They keep changing each delivery date further out. Now her date is Dec 24th. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thank goodness she had an old one in the basement she could use. It’s ridiculous!
Everything I've ordered recently has either gotten here a day early or a couple of days late:cautious:

Songbird76

Delivery of our new car has been pushed back at least 10 times, I think. We're now at January 4th....I think. We were supposed to get it in February.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom