The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The hats look great on both of you! Chapel hats is DH's favorite... he got a top hat from there in December (the only reason he agreed to go to DS during Thanksgiving week) When I was looking at the map of New Orleans and what's near our hotel... wouldn't you know it Chapel Hats!

Thanks, I am not usually one for hats but the cloche type hats from the 20’s-30’s might be my style. Those hats are expensive and I haven’t a clue where to wear them.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Sorry New England. I have to move to Dallas. I have to buy this house.

Very Charming. Or you can move to the Midwest. One block over from us is a home virtually identical and it is also for sale and not nearly as warm as Texas though I can't promise the snow-free winters.

Have you noticed era homes seem to be cloned? I look at the first church in our little hamlet and that same exact structure appears to have been built across the entire country.
I even see that with our Catholic Churches built in eras. Like the Bishops every decade would pick a design of the decade and build it throughout.

Gabe1

LOL.. I can't do that every night! I actually ended up making an easy list and made dinner plans thru Sunday... it wasn't until I was already at the store that I realized we aren't going to be home Sunday ... and New Orleans will be cooking for me for the next 4 days after.

Jealous. I absolutely love NOLA. My DD went down to the wire if she would attend the
University of Illinois or Tulane. She went with UoI on the last day of decision, a true toss up. It was during the recession...The financial package was better that year for Tulane but it was year to year vs 4 year like U of I, so U of I it was. As much as she loves U of I and came out the back side even brighter it was a genuine wrestle with Tulane's offer and the beautiful life down there. I felt badly for her as it was such a flip of the coin. Have a beignet for us, enjoy!

Gabe1

Thanks, I am not usually one for hats but the cloche type hats from the 20’s-30’s might be my style. Those hats are expensive and I haven’t a clue where to wear them.

Have you ever been at Disney during the Dapper Weekends? Such a hoot. The hat would work well.

Though a few of the youth thought Dapper was equivalent to the Goth era. 🤦 It happened when I was at the World last April though I believe it comes 3 times a year now.
Too Funny!

I wish @figmentfan423 would attend during a Dapper weekend someday. I can only imagine how awesome her dress would be.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Have you ever been at Disney during the Dapper Weekends? Such a hoot. The hat would work well.

Though a few of the youth thought Dapper was equivalent to the Goth era. 🤦 It happened when I was at the World last April though I believe it comes 3 times a year now.
Too Funny!

I wish @figmentfan423 would attend during a Dapper weekend someday. I can only imagine how awesome her dress would be.

I did end up at the MK once on a dapper day. I had no clue it was going on until I started seeing people dressed up. It was cool to see but when I wanted to ride the carousel and they had a planned meet up ride planned that wasn’t cool. They were lined up past the entrance to Be Our Guest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom