The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Thank goodness it was only a glitch. How are you doing?

Thanks, Figgy!!! :) We are indeed relieved for our little Emy...!!!!! :inlove::happy:

As far as myself goes, I haven't had so much as one palpitation (knock on my wood head ;)) since.
I have an appointment with the Cardiologist at 3p next Friday. Since I haven't seen him in about 15 year, or so, I'm sure he's gonna' wanna' do a complete workup, especially at my age... :cautious::cyclops::D;)
As we all know and say, better safe than sorry...!!! :)
Thanks for asking...!!! :)

MySmallWorldof4

The weather forecast is getting worse for here.:bawling: Driving home from outside DC late Saturday afternoon should be a treat. It will be raining down there, but I just worry about this mountain pass the road goes over. Hoping there won't be much accumulation by the time I am there. The rain slow line is pretty close to the where I will be.

93boomer

Premium Member
The weather forecast is getting worse for here.:bawling: Driving home from outside DC late Saturday afternoon should be a treat. It will be raining down there, but I just worry about this mountain pass the road goes over. Hoping there won't be much accumulation by the time I am there. The rain slow line is pretty close to the where I will be.
Safe travels this weekend!!

MySmallWorldof4

I love my baby, she makes me so happy, she’s one of the few people who understand me, and except me for who I am, I wish I lived closer to her, because I would kiss her for hours. (Sorry if I’m annoying people with me talking about her too much)
Don't worry. Just don't call her "sweet baby doll". (Insert vomiting noise here.) When dh and I were first married we had a scanner. We happened on a phone call between some guy and girl. They could not have been too far away from where we lived because the voices were really clear. They must have been newly dating because there was way too much gush, and every few minutes he would say "Sweet baby doll". I love love, but that was just too much for us. We didn't plan on listening to the conversation, it just happened. If my dh wants to annoy me he will say those 3 words. Please never use them.

THE Monorail Lime

Don't worry. Just don't call her "sweet baby doll". (Insert vomiting noise here.) When dh and I were first married we had a scanner. We happened on a phone call between some guy and girl. They could not have been too far away from where we lived because the voices were really clear. They must have been newly dating because there was way too much gush, and every few minutes he would say "Sweet baby doll". I love love, but that was just too much for us. We didn't plan on listening to the conversation, it just happened. If my dh wants to annoy me he will say those 3 words. Please never use them.
I questioning this, but also laughing
Yes, we do call each other cute names 😊

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks, Figgy!!! :) We are indeed relieved for our little Emy...!!!!! :inlove::happy:

As far as myself goes, I haven't had so much as one palpitation (knock on my wood head ;)) since.
I have an appointment with the Cardiologist at 3p next Friday. Since I haven't seen him in about 15 year, or so, I'm sure he's gonna' wanna' do a complete workup, especially at my age... :cautious::cyclops::D;)
As we all know and say, better safe than sorry...!!! :)
Thanks for asking...!!! :)
Good luck prayers and pixie dust from the entire Figgy clan xoxo

Figgy1

Premium Member
Grab a hotel room if need be. Stay safe my friend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom