The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

And, somethin’ else kinda’ cool...

For the last few days I’ve been workin’ on a design for a client who is the former lead character designer for one of the most popular animated TV series in recent years, and also a very prolific artist, otherwise (and, a Texan ;)) ...!!! :)
Apparently, he’s also pretty popular in the UK, as well.
Anyway, he and his wife, along with their 5 young children (4 boys and a girl), are building a house on 25 acres in the Texas Hill Country.
Here’s the floor plan, so far...

7F118CB7-E77A-43D0-A0B5-965E6F0D3FA0.jpeg

The pics a bit blurry, but, the 4 sons bedrooms are in the upper right above the home theater and game room with 2 shared baths, and the daughters private suite is to the lower right of them, with the master suite being all the way on the other side of the house...6,500+ sq. ft. of heated/cooled Texas Hill Country funnnnn...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)

Cesar R M

And, somethin’ else kinda’ cool...

For the last few days I’ve been workin’ on a design for a client who is the former lead character designer for one of the most popular animated TV series in recent years, and also a very prolific artist, otherwise (and, a Texan ;)) ...!!! :)
Apparently, he’s also pretty popular in the UK, as well.
Anyway, he and his wife, along with their 5 young children (4 boys and a girl), are building a house on 25 acres in the Texas Hill Country.
Here’s the floor plan, so far...

View attachment 329211

The pics a bit blurry, but, the 4 sons bedrooms are in the upper right above the home theater and game room with 2 shared baths, and the daughters private suite is to the lower right of them, with the master suite being all the way on the other side of the house...6,500+ sq. ft. of heated/cooled Texas Hill Country funnnnn...!!!!!!! :joyfull::)
most popular tv show recently?

Gravity Falls?
TMNT?
Sponge Bob Square Pants ?(RIP the creator)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Ralph Breaks the Internet was so good. Enjoyed myself today at the matinee.
Then Blaze time

6D7B39C6-DB31-4FA8-A045-B40AD4EDBF42.jpeg
34C85140-2C07-444E-92D6-4AA9F20D1465.jpeg

Then onto Arlington
images

For a very large craft fair to benefit adults with special needs. They have vocational training and offer residential housing for young adults that will not likely live ever on their own giving their parents peace of mind for their child's future.

DSC_4050-1024x679.jpg

In the Summer Lambs Farm is open to the public which is the nicest time to visit though open year round. Have an opportunity...visit. These people are awesome.

2 stories of craft life vendors

images

Such a great day we had. :inlove:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So I'm trying, failing but trying. The who said you can't do Disney Economically and have amazing rooms. Sure not Disney owned but in the heart of Disney on Disney's Western Way 4 minutes from Disney's Coronado Resort. The last minute trip for Mickey's 90th Birthday. My rebuttal to the Disney vs non Disney economics and bang for the buck.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...competing-holiday-trip-reports-in-one.951821/

Figgy1

Premium Member
On our news this morning, they said that an elderly couple were sent to the hospital when the bridge they were walking on opened...it's the kind of bridge that opens for boats, but there was no boat, and apparently no warning that it was going to open. There's usually an alarm and a bar that comes down...they don't know why it opened, but the woman was able to grab onto the railings. The man actually plunged into the water below and they were both heavily injured. Maybe it would be a better idea to WEAR the life jacket, not just keep it in the car!
Yikes!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom