The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Anybody here having problems updating skype? both the automated update and the main download seem to fail or is ultra slow and then times out..
no idea whats going on...

*edit*
Nevermind, finally managed to download it.

In the other side. This update is awful. this version somehow restored ALL the contacts I had removed and blocked..

Last edited:

93boomer

Premium Member
Happy Monday all! My Monday is going along nicely. We spent the weekend with our DD and SIL. DD and I worked on bathroom tile. DH helped SIL with outdoor projects. I’m afraid if I stop today, I won’t be able to move. Lol My DH got curious and opened up an outdoor meter box and wasp nest! Yeah one of them got me. I ran inside and put ice on it. Today it has a big red area and itches like mad. Those darn things hurt like ...!!!!

MySmallWorldof4

Happy Monday all! My Monday is going along nicely. We spent the weekend with our DD and SIL. DD and I worked on bathroom tile. DH helped SIL with outdoor projects. I’m afraid if I stop today, I won’t be able to move. Lol My DH got curious and opened up an outdoor meter box and wasp nest! Yeah one of them got me. I ran inside and put ice on it. Today it has a big red area and itches like mad. Those darn things hurt like ...!!!!
Yikes! Hope it heals quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom