The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I'm enrolling in easy pay for my car and actually read the terms and conditions. As an IT person, this doesn't shock me at all, but I'm also like, "Really?"
View attachment 296503

So any Windows 3.1 users are out of luck...:cautious:

Yup, that's exactly right. And some people won't even know what system they have, and will find out the hard way. Is there another way those people can pay--like, at a toll booth for example? Sheesh, it's almost Orwellian (although that's a bit of a stretch, I know . . . ;)). However, it does make me wonder if people could even drive on those roads at all in the future, if they don't have the latest computer system to pay electronically. :eek:

MySmallWorldof4

We are in Germany and Saturday night we were at a horrible hotel that had no wifi, and then we were at an amusement park yesterday, also with no wifi. Apparently Germany is not very advanced with that kind of stuff...in The Netherlands, there's wifi pretty much everywhere, at least in fast food restaurants and hotels, but not here. We're at a much nicer hotel now that is NOT dirty and falling apart, and it actually has wifi! So I'm checking in, but we'll be heading out soon. We're in Frankfurt today, I think tomorrow is legoland. Then I think we might pop down to Bavaria and see Neuschwanstein and Hohenshwangau castles. We've already seen them, but the kids haven't, and it's a BEAUTIFUL area, so we don't mind going again.
My parents took me to see those castles when I was in college. They truly are amazing. Enjoy the rest of your trip.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom