The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
She is so thrilled. With every step we take she's over the moon excited. When we put up her castle decal:

"I love my new castle so much!! I want to hug it!! I need to change my dress to match my castle!!!"

View attachment 263615
View attachment 263616

(Don't mind the mess, we were still installing things. And there's not normally knives laying around her room :hilarious::hilarious:)
THNEED! I wonder if my dh would get mad if I did that to our room:angelic::angelic::angelic:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
She is so thrilled. With every step we take she's over the moon excited. When we put up her castle decal:

"I love my new castle so much!! I want to hug it!! I need to change my dress to match my castle!!!"

View attachment 263615
View attachment 263616

(Don't mind the mess, we were still installing things. And there's not normally knives laying around her room :hilarious::hilarious:)

Those photos are precious!!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Happy birthday Minnie...!!!!!!!!!!! :joyfull:

Exquisite cake, and thank you, Donald!!

@MinnieM123 's birthday? Time to party! Happy Birthday!

Thank you as well.
That! Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Cesar.

For the crazy snow lover

Such a lovely cake for a snow connoisseur!! Good job--it takes one to know one as they say! :D

Well, the birthday actually happened over the past weekend. I kept it fairly quiet here, because I was so much enjoying Cesar's reactions to all the birthday wishes from others to him, from last Friday. And then he also had a nice family party, so I didn't want to take away any attention from that. :happy:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Sparkly walls are so much fun and the one I did for one wall in my DD room was so cute but beyond messy. She was in elementary school and crafty so she helped me (while Daddy was at work 'cause that would have gone over badly and not approve, can't say no if we didn't ask, giggle.) White Wall base. Then we took 3 stamps very similar to these 3. Thick hot pink paint. One stamp at a time. Stamped the pink swirl on wall and then poured a bit of white frost glitter into our hands and blew it onto the wet paint stamp and repeat and repeat. I had a tarp painters taped to top of base board to cover it and hard wood floor. We did learn that even as well as I had it sealed glitter is like baby ants, glitter finds it way to stay with you forever. Even when she moved we could still find trace amounts of random glitter. For the future, years from now. Kiltz primer covers it all very well, for us in one coat. I paint murals, or did and there were many I covered and repainted over the years and Kiltz is my partner in crime.

Can't wait to see her finished room. Bet she is going to love it.
th
th
th

Fun. My DD the now part time water park manager suggests as little ones come into the pool area have them all fitted with life jackets. Almost all facilities have free of charge US Coast Guard approved life jackets they will happily strap on to the Princesses and Princes attending the Royal Birthday Party. :)

Welcome to my world these days. :arghh: At times I just pick up where we are at but I generally follow @Goofyernmost guidelines and at least read or respond to the Alerts and declare myself caught up when I fall behind which is often these days

We put paint glitter into the paint itself. It's subtle, but really pretty. And we don't have to worry about the glitter flaking or following us!!

Souns like youe were having fun but we still missed you. BTW the room and party sound amazing

I hope the party is amazing. Normally I'm one of those annoying Pinterest moms who start crafting for her party months in advance. This year I ordered a few things, reserved the pool, and that's it. I have a bit of anxiety about not having anything too be anxious over, LoL!!

THNEED! I wonder if my dh would get mad if I did that to our room:angelic::angelic::angelic:

It turned out really pretty!! And so much bigger than I thought it would be!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
We put paint glitter into the paint itself. It's subtle, but really pretty. And we don't have to worry about the glitter flaking or following us!!

I hope the party is amazing. Normally I'm one of those annoying Pinterest moms who start crafting for her party months in advance. This year I ordered a few things, reserved the pool, and that's it. I have a bit of anxiety about not having anything too be anxious over, LoL!!

It turned out really pretty!! And so much bigger than I thought it would be!!
Relax the pool in winter alone will be a hit. My ds went to a winter pool party and all the kids worried about was swimming and cake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom