The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Happy Farm Market Saturday:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: I almost typed Friday, note to self try and sleep at least one night a week. The good news is my dh will be going a bit earlier than the previous shift so I should be able to get the boys at least quiet and get a bit next week:inlove:

We did the farm market this morning too. Just carrots, potatoes, bread, and doggie treats for us. I'm really looking forward to the carrots the last ones I got there were so good. We also stopped at the grocery store and I got a nice roast. So pot roast with roasted potatoes and carrots for din din tonight!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I saw a nighttime photo about an outdoor hot tub somewhere out West (maybe Colorado--a high end ski resort). There was snow on the ground, and people were in this hot tub in bathing suits. You could see the steam coming up from the hot water. They were all sipping champagne, and the sky above was clear with stars.

To me, that would be the ULTIMATE!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Until you had to get out of the hot tub, then brrrrrrrrrrr.:cold:

Goofyernmost

Yeah, well with my dad, because he was so old, they didn't bother looking at the actual cause beyond "It was a natural death". I understand that on the one hand, but from a medical history perspective, sometimes it's good to know what caused it. I'm betting it was probably a stroke since he had had a few of those, but I'll never know for sure.
That can be a problem. When my X died, her death certificate said that the cause of death was Alzheimer's. My daughters told me that word had never been used before concerning her condition. Dementia was used occasionally, but, there is quite a difference between the two. I asked if they had talked to the person that officially named it that, because it is important to know if Alzheimer's is in the DNA. I don't know if they have asked yet. It should be very important for them to know that information as there is no record of either in my direct blood line and to my knowledge there wasn't any in hers either.

Goofyernmost

I saw a nighttime photo about an outdoor hot tub somewhere out West (maybe Colorado--a high end ski resort). There was snow on the ground, and people were in this hot tub in bathing suits. You could see the steam coming up from the hot water. They were all sipping champagne, and the sky above was clear with stars.

To me, that would be the ULTIMATE!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Sure, but, in your current mental state, you might find the freezer at McDonalds to be a perfect vacation location.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We did the farm market this morning too. Just carrots, potatoes, bread, and doggie treats for us. I'm really looking forward to the carrots the last ones I got there were so good. We also stopped at the grocery store and I got a nice roast. So pot roast with roasted potatoes and carrots for din din tonight!

I've never tried a doggie treat--how did it taste? :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom