The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, my husband did that, too...minus the snack. But hubby is a quick sleeper...his head hits the pillow and he can be out in seconds, unlike me. It usually takes me at least an hour to get to sleep. And if I've actually gotten out of bed, it takes even longer. So it made so much more sense for him to be the one to get up, change the diaper, and bring the baby to me to feed and take him/her back to bed because he'd just go right back to sleep when he was done, where I would be up the rest of the night. I really appreciate that he was willing to break up his sleep like that to make sure I actually got to sleep sometimes. He takes such good care of me!

My husband was a good Dad, need to say that...but babies were my babies when they were infants. I had maternity leave he did not have paternity leave. Till this day I remember being up already 24 hours with the boy that woke up in the morning and the infant that fell asleep at dawn, me not yet even sleeping a wink. He got up, felt bad for me and said when he got home (which would be another 13 hours) he'd take over for the upcoming evening. He did feel bad but 37 hours without any sleep that was a useless offer. I believe it was at that moment I knew I couldn't have a 3rd kid. When my kids were off to college and it was a beyond daunting expense I was happy with my only having 2 kids.

Gabe1

DHeOVYnVYAAphJP.jpg

And this is how we get some real tasty corn.

Can't wait for farm country farmers market Saturday Morning way down here (and if not raining on way home paying a visit to my Dad since he is down this way, somewhere)

Gabe1

Deja vu . . . ;) This reminds of me back when hubs and I were dating. We went on a hike up in the NH mountains, and brought his dog, who was a 6 year old, husky mix. About halfway down the mountain, she stopped and laid down. So we rested a while, gave her more water (she drank more water than both of us during that hike, LOL . . .). Finally, all rested up we started back down--but she wouldn't budge! Hubs ended up carrying her most of the way down (we had to stop multiple times, as she weighed about 45 pounds). :hilarious:

Awe. I remember the last time Walt refused to jump back up into the truck bed. Me, smaller than him what to do. I walked him home and bought a truck ramp. Worked for a few years. In the end he one day after the walk refused to walk up the ramp. I walked him home. He kept looking at me like I was the crazy one. Seriously? You wouldn't climb into the truck dude!!! Last real adventure. Still walked the area but excursions stopped with him. Though....all things considered, Dairy Queen continued for the balance, a happy pup.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
WOOOOOHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :joyfull: is right!!!!! :)
Unfortunately, I'm over 10 pages behind again, so, at this point, it's almost over for you... :oops: :( ;)

That's o.k. I still have today and the weekend, so I'm still happy here!! Oh, I just had a frosted, raspberry Pop Tart. and it was delish! :hungry: Pop Tarts were on sale last week, so I picked up a box. (Haven't bought them in probably 10 years.) Checked online for the nutritional value and it's about zip . .. :p But hey, that's what vacations are for--eating junk for breakfast! :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom