The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

I hope everyone has a nice week-end. We are taking Saturday and Sunday off . We are going to a southern mountain , can't be specific about where...let's just say it's near the million mile road, paved with gold. We are going to take the boy's and dd. We all need a breather. We hope to return with some pictures will post at a later date. xoxo to everyone...that has been kind to our family......We will drive carefully, and keep an eye out;);):eek::eek: peeled for deer.
Have the best weekend ever! You deserve it xoxo

Songbird76

Oy. And yes. Living just a scratch of that. But we are not doing that again. We have an estate attorney that has now reworked my Mom's estate so we don't have a rerun of this. My attorney Sis is annoyed. Had the parents not been, yeah yeah everything is in order blah blah blah, we wouldn't still be in this freak'n mess.

My Mom sat quietly as we set up her estate until specific wishes came up that we need input on. I feel your pain and I'm not separated from my family, feel for ya kid.
Thanks. Well, right now, my plan is to just come back in a year when my husband can come with me to tie up loose ends. I'll give power of attorney to a family friend so he can sign on titles when we sell things. The rest will be done either by mail or when I come back.

Figgy1

Dd stopped in her first year. She would go for a nap, but she laid in her crib and talked the whole time. We stopped the naps, when she climbed out of her crib, and fell on the floor. We got her a junior bed, and she went to her room to "rest". I would hear her moving around in the room. She was supposed to rest in her special bed. She rested when she got toy's and book's in the bed. She has never liked to waste time sleeping.:):):)
That was James in a bed by 11 months (he got out of his crib and climbed into ours) and no more naps either. He really never napped but slept though the night by 6 weeks. I kept waking up and checking on him and he kept on sleeping.:joyfull:

Songbird76

Good morning to everyone! We took a couple hours out from the drama and went to the youngest grandson's choir concert last night. It's the last until his next year's graduation from grade school. We will miss the passing of this event each year. He did a solo and has a very pretty voice. He likes to preform on stage....no stage fright for him. So proud of both grandson's...hubby took a couple pictures last night. Will send as soon as I can. Back later.
Sounds like fun!! Did your DD get video of his solo? I have videos of most of mine and they are something I treasure...I hope they got it recorded for him!!

Figgy1

Thanks. Well, right now, my plan is to just come back in a year when my husband can come with me to tie up loose ends. I'll give power of attorney to a family friend so he can sign on titles when we sell things. The rest will be done either by mail or when I come back.
I hope you're whole family is still holding up. Quick question, when you get back to this side of the pond will there be any time for fun? I do hope so.

Songbird76

I hope you're whole family is still holding up. Quick question, when you get back to this side of the pond will there be any time for fun? I do hope so.
It depends on when we come back. If we come at Christmas, we'll be short on time...if we come next Summer (2018) then we would probably have some time to play. It would just be our big vacation.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ha! Well here ya are, again. I agree. Loved that place.
image-jpg.78332

I like the shorts you are wearing in that picture. They have a cool vibe.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It was the opposite for me:D. Thunder was down, but Space wasn't.

As DLP's Frontierland is arguably the best Magic Kingdom park land in the world definitely Big Thunder was the superior one to have open, but Space is very different in Paris... it feels more like a super Rock n' Rollercoaster, but it is still gorgeous.

But mind you, Ratatouille's downtime isn't that bad... it's just that it breaks down often compared to low downtime rides like Pinocchio and Phantom Manor.

And even though I wanted to ride Space in DLP, it probably would have only been once because that it goes upside down. Going upside down tends to give me headaches. So in the end I was okay with Space being down, it just means I have to go back sometime.;)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I hope everyone has a nice week-end. We are taking Saturday and Sunday off . We are going to a southern mountain , can't be specific about where...let's just say it's near the million mile road, paved with gold. We are going to take the boy's and dd. We all need a breather. We hope to return with some pictures will post at a later date. xoxo to everyone...that has been kind to our family......We will drive carefully, and keep an eye out;);):eek::eek: peeled for deer.

Sounds awesome! Have a fantastic time!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Just an idea, I have no idea how this estate stuff. But do you have to have a power of attorney? I was just thinking that documents could be scanned and sent electronically for your signature. Or would that not work because someone might have to physically take care of some things in Wyoming?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have a cold, I hate colds. Colds blow!

Okay, I'm done complaining now.

Okay, no I'm not. The worst part is I felt a little ill, like something was coming on, on Monday. Then yesterday I felt 100%, then all of a sudden around 11:00am today.....BOOM! I sneezed and it was all downhill from there.

I think I'm done complaining now, at least until next time.

MySmallWorldof4

I have a cold, I hate colds. Colds blow!

Okay, I'm done complaining now.

Okay, no I'm not. The worst part is I felt a little ill, like something was coming on, on Monday. Then yesterday I felt 100%, then all of a sudden around 11:00am today.....BOOM! I sneezed and it was all downhill from there.

I think I'm done complaining now, at least until next time.
Sympathy like. When I start sneezing for no reason, I know I am coming down with something. Mega Vitamin C time for you. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom