The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So happy it worked out well for that police officer. Funeral arrangements are pending for the one in Illinois. I am still catching up on Fall Winter TV series. Oddly last night I was watching Blue Blood about a slain police officer.

O.k. So, just when you thought the world couldn't get any stranger than it is already--

Update (from the afternoon news today) on the MA officer. Are you all sitting down to read this?

The officer LIED about the incident!!! :confused: There was no shooter! :jawdrop: There was a cop who drove his cruiser into a tree or pole, and it caught on fire from the crash. Then, he shot bullets into his own cruiser!!! Then he called dispatch to tell them he had been shot at, gave a phony description of a red pickup with a guy who shot at him! :jawdrop:

How did the authorities find out this information within the past 24 hours? They ran a ballistics test of the bullets shot into the police cruiser, and found that ALL the bullets were fired from the cop's own gun!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (I mean, how STUPID of a COP to not THINK they'd run a BALLISTICS TEST???!)

So, we're all going crazy here, waiting to find out what was his real motive--was he under the influence of something and ran off the road, and tried to cover his tracks? Could the motive be that simple??

Meanwhile, he's obviously fired, and facing prosecution on a number of charges that the district attorney and police dept. are working on now. (They had even shut down the schools for 2 days, and utilized resources from the State Police and others, not to mention shaking up a small town community, who thought they had a madman shooter out there.) The part-time cop was in his 20s, and still finishing up his training from the police academy. :rolleyes:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
O.k. So, just when you thought the world couldn't get any stranger than it is already--

Update (from the afternoon news today) on the MA officer. Are you all sitting down to read this?

The officer LIED about the incident!!! :confused: There was no shooter! :jawdrop: There was a cop who drove his cruiser into a tree or pole, and it caught on fire from the crash. Then, he shot bullets into his own cruiser!!! Then he called dispatch to tell them he had been shot at, gave a phony description of a red pickup with a guy who shot at him! :jawdrop:

How did the authorities find out this information within the past 24 hours? They ran a ballistics test of the bullets shot into the police cruiser, and found that ALL the bullets were fired from the cop's own gun!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: (I mean, how STUPID of a COP to not THINK they'd run a BALLISTICS TEST???!)

So, we're all going crazy here, waiting to find out what was his real motive--was he under the influence of something and ran off the road, and tried to cover his tracks? Could the motive be that simple??

Meanwhile, he's obviously fired, and facing prosecution on a number of charges that the district attorney and police dept. are working on now. (They had even shut down the schools for 2 days, and utilized resources from the State Police and others, not to mention shaking up a small town community, who thought they had a madman shooter out there.) The part-time cop was in his 20s, and still finishing up his training from the police academy. :rolleyes:

I do not have words to form an appropriate response to all that. Anger yes. :in pain:

And if we are playing the stupid false report..... :cautious:

our 3 on the loose dudes are still on the loose. However a woman desiring attention from her employer called in a false report to the police about the 3 on the loose. Full Entourage of canine, helicopters, FBI, police, sheriff, SWAT all shutting down that city to locate the the dudes to find out hours later that the lady made up the whole thing. MA still ranks though 'cause she wasn't an officer just a dumb civilian.

:mad:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I do not have words to form an appropriate response to all that. Anger yes. :in pain:

And if we are playing the stupid false report..... :cautious:

our 3 on the loose dudes are still on the loose. However a woman desiring attention from her employer called in a false report to the police about the 3 on the loose. Full Entourage of canine, helicopters, FBI, police, sheriff, SWAT all shutting down that city to locate the the dudes to find out hours later that the lady made up the whole thing. MA still ranks though 'cause she wasn't an officer just a dumb civilian.

:mad:

We are truly living in the land of the insane!! :banghead:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

Ugh, :facepalm: I don't know what to say. How stupid, he definitely deserves his punishment.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
So today, it was hot again. My school decided to post a picture of snow on Facebook. Thinking @MinnieM123 took over their FB page temporarily.

I'd love to take credit for that; think of the prestige . . .:inlove: But considering I'm a total feeb with technology, and come to think of it -- I guess I'd have to first join Facebook -- I don't think anyone would believe that I was behind it. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom