The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good morning all! xoxo Today is going to be great as the weathers going to be perfect and it's my favorite type of shopping, It's farm market Saturday. Can't wait to see what types of goodies I find there! Then it's off to the grocer to restock the pantry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A quick stop at the library and hopefully some pool time today. Life is good! Now if I get really lucky I might just pass a clearance sale, that might just be too much to ask for LOL

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Good morning all! xoxo Today is going to be great as the weathers going to be perfect and it's my favorite type of shopping, It's farm market Saturday. Can't wait to see what types of goodies I find there! Then it's off to the grocer to restock the pantry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A quick stop at the library and hopefully some pool time today. Life is good! Now if I get really lucky I might just pass a clearance sale, that might just be too much to ask for LOL

Youise Guys have markets for farms :jawdrop:

catmom46

OK, I'm turning in now. Hope you find some yummy stuff at the market Figgy, and a good clearance sale! And hope you have a nice quiet day at work Ferret! Chat with ya later!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom