The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Shoot frogs? You don't just catch them? o_O

Not unless I wanted to swim out into the middle of the tank. ;)

farm-ponds.jpg

In East Texas, Louisiana, and other places, people hunt 'em at night in the bayous on foot or in boats with flashlights and frog gigs. :)

85ac8322a5c7dd7bb5dd5e328f86c171.jpg

:hungry:

frog-legs.jpg

betty rose

Me I favor as you know adult grape juice. Most are under 100 calories. Plus all the nutritional value of those grapes. :rolleyes:
Can't do wine, something in red grapes cause kidney stones! And I get migraines with wine. So , as you all know...a margarita for me. My good cholesterol is up. Due to one (or maybe 2 small drinks a day)! I love my Doctor, my blood tests were beyond amazing ( I was going to say phenominal_), couldn't think of how to spell it.....(as you can see):confused:;):D

Last edited:

betty rose

She loves her job. All of the people are so nice, from day one. She couldn't have asked for a better situation right out of college.
And yes she thought it was funny they gave her a blankie 'cause she has always been a blankie kid from a babe. They did grab a name for Christmas and several co-workers did receive Snuggies.
I'm so glad for her, I worked at very good places...all male bosses...and not so good a female boss. Too much politics there.....a newspaper.

catmom46

Can't do wine, something in red grapes cause kidney stones! And I get migraines with wine. So , as you all know...a margarita for me. My good cholesterol is up. Due to one (or maybe 2 small drinks a day)! I love my Doctor, my blood tests we beyond amazing ( I was going to say phenominal_), couldn't think of how to spell it.....(as you can see):confused:;):D

You almost got it! Just need to replace the "i" with "e". :bookworm:

betty rose

Now that's what I call a lazy river! ;)
I want to like this more than once. Living in Denver we usually have raft trips, not for the faint hearted, several people have been killed so far. The rivers are running much too high. I would love to do a float trip. Now if, I could just get myself in a swimsuit...at my age, I don't think so. Can anyone say cellulite on top of cellutlite! ;)

catmom46

I want to like this more than once. Living in Denver we usually have raft trips, not for the faint hearted, several people have been killed so far. The rivers are running much too high. I would love to do a float trip. Now if, I could just get myself in a swimsuit...at my age, I don't think so. Can anyone say cellulite on top of cellutlite! ;)

I call that insulation. :cat:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom