The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Half-day Friday...!!!!! :joyfull:

Goin' to get a haircut at 3. Then, later this evenin', we're headin' out for yet another lake cruise. On Town Lake this time (located between Lake Travis - of recent rising water fame - and Ladybird Lake downtown), with the restaurant supply company DWifey has been temping for. All-you-can-eat fajitas and an open bar...!!! :joyfull: :hungry: :)

She's working in the accounting dept., and last week they bought the whole dept. Longhorn Steakhouse for lunch!
She's also told me about some interesting places they are supplying equipment to. Among others, some paperwork regarding sales to Wahlburgers in Boston recently came across her desk. :)

Last edited:

donaldtoo

I'm not sure what kind of tofu it was. It looked like tan colored jello and had the texture of jello but it sure didn't taste like jello. Maybe it was just that particular kind of tofu that is nasty but after that experience I'm scared to try it again.

Yep, that definitely sounds like some form of the stinky kind. You may never like tofu, but, I'm the kind of guy that will try other kinds just to make sure. ;) :)

Goofyernmost

Please indulge me... I applied for, and was chosen to be one of the community bloggers for our town's convention & visitor's bureau.

My first blog went live this morning - please visit and if you're in southeastern Wisconsin, please visit us - it's beautiful and there's always something going on!

http://m.visitkenosha.com/blog/mission-impossible-family-summer-fun-bucket-list
Very nice, but, I do have a question... How does one tell the difference between Southern and Northern Wisconsin? Is the ice thinner in the south? ;):happy::joyfull:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We love doing this tour. Last time there weren't ladybugs to release so we got extra time to feed the fish.

We didn't get to feed the fish, but when we got over by the fish and the alligators the gators got agitated and started thrashing around. It turns out the guy that feeds them walked into the room while we were there and the gators thought it was feeding time!

MOXOMUMD

Every time tofu is mentioned I think about that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

I tried tofu once. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted. A couple years ago a very nice Chinese couple from church invited me to there house for dinner. They made several authentic Chinese dishes. Everything was very good except the tofu. It was really hard to eat all of it on my plate and act like I liked it. Somehow I managed to do it but I'm never trying tofu again.
I tried it...once... :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom