The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Goofyernmost

Hello all! What did you think of the Super Bowl?
Well, lets see... Last night at about 9:30pm EST I checked online to see who won. Other than that the only exposure I have had is watching the commercials on You Tube before the game started and what I have read on the last two pages here. Some of the commercials were pretty good (they've had better years) and I only watch one of the half time shows since I found out that the Janet Jackson "malfunction" 🫣 wasn't going to be a yearly event. I did happen to see one show featuring Lady Gaga I think in 2017 that was totally impressive, other then that (Yawn)! 🥱😴

Last edited:

rshell68

Doom and gloom, naysayers, and armchair quarterbacks critical of every decision Disney makes dominates this site
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com
is the reason I don't venture very far from Trip Reports and Chit Chat threads
If I had to choose, I'd go for the 49ers, but I really would have rather seen the Lions make it.
Totally agree with this statement! Really wish the Lions had made it.

John park hopper

Well, lets see... Last night at about 9:30pm EST I checked on line to see who won. Other than that the only exposure I have had is watching the commercials on You Tube before the game started and what I have read on the last two pages here. Some of the commercials were pretty good (they've had better years) and I only watch one of the half time shows since I found out the the Janet Jackson "malfunction" 🫣 wasn't going to be a yearly event. I did happen to see one show featuring Lady Gaga I think in 2017 that was totally impressive, other then that (Yawn)! 🥱😴

Had absolutely no interest in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom