The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

That is normal with her, but Sandra's alcohol making drinks runs in the family.

Her Sister made a martini called "silent Night". We all know its called that due to people passed out from those "2 shots" measures that Sandra and her sister does in this video:

Those 2 sisters were supposed to measure a combined 6 shots of rum from those 3 types of rum.

We watched many of her episodes back in the day, and although I’ve not seen that particular one, there was always a cocktail involved towards the end…and, as always, it looked like was some more pre-imbibing goin’ on there…!!!!! 🤣

donaldtoo

Such a beautiful young lady. I don't think I'm wrong but it seems to me that her personality is clearly expressed in the photos of her. If memory serves, it seems that there were pictures of this little, almost hairless baby with a constant smile. So nice! I do so miss those days of my children and my grandchildren at that age. Time is just to fast.

Thank you very much…!!! 🙂
Yes indeed, Emmy, and her lil’ sis Audrey, have wonderful personalities that make us smile and laugh along with them…!!!!! :inlove::happy:
And yes, Emmy still didn’t have much hair when she was even 6 mos. old, as that’s when the pic below was taken.
Yes, it all flies by wayyyyyyy too fast, so my advice, as always, is don’t blink…!!!!! :hilarious:;):)

9822D660-8277-4A48-897D-1E9A40B58091.jpeg

Goofyernmost

<----- My older three.. Far right 23 years old, Young lady in orange 20, far left 21 Years old. I still have a younger one but she is just 11.

Below Left to right My first born and mom of Center and Right. Center is 11 and the young lady on the right is also in the first picture. I don't know who the ugly guy is in the background.

C9D6095A-313B-453D-B841-511E75403F6D.jpeg

Don't tell me I don't have any friends...

EE3F5D04-5D87-4BF8-8D67-10A279E94232.jpeg

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Today is B’s bday. He likes sugar free peppermint bark. Not the easiest to find, have to order it.

I bought a Lily’s NSA white chocolate bar, melted some of her NSA white chips on top of it, smashed up some SF starlite mints and sprinkled on top. Ta-da!

View attachment 682753
Happy Birthday to B! Here is a sugar free cake, he can share with you. I didn't know what flavor he liked, so I picked them all !! :joyfull:

1670102093479.png

Attachments

• 1670102065163.png
    1670102065163.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 0

wdwfan4ver

Road trip

I can tell you something about Harbor Ridge Winery that the youtuber mentioned as where the wine came from.

Harbor Ridge Winery is one at least 8 wineries in the Door County Region in the state of Wisconsin. The wineries in Door County is known as of the reasons for the tourism in that region. Door County also has a wine festival that had its start in the 2010s and that festival has will be on June 24th, 2023 with people able to buy tickets ahead of time as long as they are 21 years old or older. That festival only allows people that are 21 or older.

Door County for wines is best known for fruit wines. They do have other types of wines like chocolate wines. As far as wine samples goes for Door County, it depends on the winery. Some of them you have to pay, but some do not. I know there is a winery there that has people drink of 10 samples of wine for free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom