The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

Taylor, TX got the $17 billion Samsung chip plant…!!! :)
Austin already has the lone Samsung chip making plant in the US. Expected to create as many as 6,500 construction jobs, and 2,000 manufacturing jobs when the plant opens.
Sites in New York, Arizona and Florida, as well as Austin, we’re being considered.
Taylor is about 30 miles northeast of Austin (Louis Mueller BBQ is located there), and just down the road from where we had the family reunion last weekend…!!! :)

Cesar R M

Taylor, TX got the $17 billion Samsung chip plant…!!! :)
Austin already has the lone Samsung chip making plant in the US. Expected to create as many as 6,500 construction jobs, and 2,000 manufacturing jobs when the plant opens.
Sites in New York, Arizona and Florida, as well as Austin, we’re being considered.
Taylor is about 30 miles northeast of Austin (Louis Mueller BBQ is located there), and just down the road from where we had the family reunion last weekend…!!! :)
2,000 works sounds awesome!

Speaking of Samsung. I'm in a conundrum.
My Note 9's battery is starting to wane. I'm debating in selling it during black friday and buy a S21+
But then... theres news reports and "leaks" that in february, a new S22+ will have all the NOTE features and Galaxy features crammed into a single device.

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
2,000 works sounds awesome!

Speaking of Samsung. I'm in a conundrum.
My Note 9's battery is starting to wane. I'm debating in selling it during black friday and buy a S21+
But then... theres news reports and "leaks" that in february, a new S22+ will have all the NOTE features and Galaxy features crammed into a single device.
better have this much ready for one of those

Pay Day Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom