The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
So this weekend was a pretty good one. I did nothing but avoid the internet (for the most part), watched football and stayed to myself. No, I did not go to Target, lol. This coming weekend is the last one I'll have before my work schedule is all over the place. Gotta love the holiday season.

wdwfan4ver

From what I understand no lawn care including raking or leaf blowing are also on the list of activities not to do after such procedures. Prayers and pixie dust for a speedy recovery
Thanks for wishing my dad a speedy recovery.

That is not a surprise for limitations. The limitations for my dad are the same as they were in 2011 for him despite there was not a triple bypass surgery back in August.

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

Hey, how's the mosquito population in everyone's area lately? We seem to have a bumper crop of them this summer (maybe because of all the rain?). All I know is that they always bite me. :cautious: Annoying, but even more than that, my county is listed at high risk for West Nile recently. :jawdrop:
You know, I hear about that all the time. There are many, many stagnant water ponds in this area. Fun Fact: I have never seen one single mosquito since I moved here. That's over 10 years. I think it was the second year I was here I can remember being bombarded by black flies but haven't seen any since then. Why? I do not have a clue, but I'm OK with it. Come to think about it, it seems the black flies were here around the same time as the last cicadas invasion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom