The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Twisted Ballerina

In the Parks
No
@TINKWINGS my Thanksgiving menu has been finalized. Seeing it's just us Smoked turkey, smoked pork butt, mac and cheese with smoked sausage, assorted homemade pickles, mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce (regular and with orange), roast winter squash, chopped salad, brussels sprouts (vegan and with bacon), green beans, apple pie and pumpkin pie both from scratch and cranberry wine
Cranberry Wine, I have never had that. It sounds so wonderful as does the rest of the meal.

Twisted Ballerina

In the Parks
No
Thank you and cranberry wine:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: Just enough sweetness and really goes with fall foods
I figured it would go well with turkey and mashed potatoes since cranberry sauce goes so well with that. My Thanksgiving is celebrated a different day than in the United States, but WTH this year has been crazy it just might be time to have two Thanksgivings. :joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
I figured it would go well with turkey and mashed potatoes since cranberry sauce goes so well with that. My Thanksgiving is celebrated a different day than in the United States, but WTH this year has been crazy it just might be time to have two Thanksgivings. :joyfull:
Go for it!!!!!!!!!!! I'm only doing one due to the amount of cooking I have to do. Everything is from scratch as even the stock is homemade

93boomer

Premium Member
I don't do any of the cooking. I just eat it. My mom cooks Roast Turkey, Stuffing, Sweet Potatoes, Squash & Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie.
That is usually what we have except when we go to our DD’s house. She and her hubby are dairy and gluten intolerant so we get steak or chicken and no bread dishes just lots of veggie dishes. She is a good cook too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom