The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
My library has been closed for at least 2 weeks. I bet none of the librarians are home wondering when Steve is gonna return the book he/I am reading. Potentially when they reopen they will waive all late charges??

No, they won't waive them. You're now Public Enemy # 1. :p

Actually, go look at your library's online page. They'll probably have an announcement about extended return dates, tba, and no fines. That's what my library posted.

SteveBrickNJ

No, they won't waive them. You're now Public Enemy # 1. :p

Actually, go look at your library's online page. They'll probably have an announcement about extended return dates, tba, and no fines. That's what my library posted.
You are right on the money. The website says that all fines are waived. The book drops are closed. Keep our books home until the library reopens....then return them with no fine.😉

StarWarsGirl

You are right on the money. The website says that all fines are waived. The book drops are closed. Keep our books home until the library reopens....then return them with no fine.😉
That's what ours are doing. Minus the elibrary. Which of course has no fines. Keep them out until their due date...well, they just delete when they're due.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom