The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

View attachment 450743Now that The Good Place has ended I'm down to Star Trek and The Baby Yoda Show featuring the Mandalorian
I still need to get up to speed in many shows.. graaah.

The Good Place
I'm still not done with Lost in Space (but seriusly, I hate that woman character so much it makes me not want to see the show. Props to the actress for making such a despicable character come to life, only other character made me feel this way, and it was the Colonel in The Patriot movie, Portrayed by Jasoon Isaacs)
Lock and Key series is ok too, but the whole thing is "how my kids are so stupid they almost ruined the world" is facepalming at times.
Teen Titans can be obnoxious.. I really hate the lead actor. And the series try to be Daredevil v2 with the grittiness despite the original show being a bit more light sided.
Picard as all my attention now. Last episode was literal HOLE SH*** D:

I still have not finished my rerun on Voyager, and not done with the season that was never aired in my country of FarScape.
Plus The Masked Singer

Cesar R M

kNhaiIA.gif

21stamps

My dad was talking about doing matching t-shirts this year for Disneyland. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not, but I threatened the "I don't do matching t-shirts" thing just in case. 😂

The adults would not do matching shirts, I don’t think my mother would ever agree to it 😂. But the kids can do matching with the ones my sister bought. I’d like to find coordinating shirts for the whole family. So many of the styles are just too loud.

21stamps

Ideally I would like to find a polo for my dad, bro in law, and the boys either v-neck or polo, with just a little Mickey on the upper right chest. Then the women and niece could do a vneck with maybe a small Mickey or outline of the castle on front.

Coordinating, but not the big graphics. I think my mom would agree to that. Maybe in blue or white for different people so we’re not all the same color.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

It's 12 bleeping degrees and will not get above freezing today so there's a major change of the menu. Tonight's dinner salad with ginger sesame dressing, miso soup and the groundhog is getting stir fried:angelic: No way I'm heading outside just to get fish for sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleeping degrees...?
How do Bleeping degrees differ from, say, Celsius or Fahrenheit...? :cyclops::D:hilarious:;)

Goofyernmost

The adults would not do matching shirts, I don’t think my mother would ever agree to it 😂. But the kids can do matching with the ones my sister bought. I’d like to find coordinating shirts for the whole family. So many of the styles are just too loud.
I'd do matching T's if what was printed on was clever, like "I don't do matching shirts", and it is getting harder and harder for me to find someone that is deeper into adult then I am. (It took a lot of years to get here). :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom