"The Braves have a problem with the name of Pixar's latest film."

MissMorrow

:hammer:

You'd think they would be happy about it since they train at Wide World of Sports. I'm sure they could come up with an advertising crossover :shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I searched and searched for a faceplam image that would adequately express the stupidity of this action.....I came up empty.

puntagordabob

sigh..... sounds like someone in Atlanta needs to lose their job spending their company's money over something so stupid...and the lawsuit will ultimately fail....

Reddog

I may be wrong, but if the Atlanta Braves left this unchallenged, couldn't that possibly be used against them in future trademark claims?

Ariel484

Original Poster
I may be wrong, but if the Atlanta Braves left this unchallenged, couldn't that possibly be used against them in future trademark claims?

I don't know...I just don't get this whole thing. Do they think they own the word "Brave"? :shrug:

aeillill

I guess Disney's just going to have to change the name back to 'The Bear and the Bow'! Shucks and I LOVED the title 'Brave' so much! Curse you Atlanta Braves!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The title of the film is "Brave" NOT "Braves".

What half intelligent human being could POSSIBLY confuse "Disney Brave" with Atlanta Braves ?

Crockett

Banned
This is completely ridiculous. What's next? "Land of the free, and home of the (protected copyright of Major League Baseball)"?

The Atlanta Braves need to be more focused on their epic collapse last season rather than crying over cartoon names.

Crockett

Banned
Sigh, its times like these when its hard to be a Braves fan,

That and late September.
After the Falcon's embarassment today in the Wild Card playoffs against the NY Giants, I'm officially denouncing all Atlanta pro-sports teams. Good in regular season...but always always choke when it really counts. Glad the announcers during today's game made it a point to reference the city of Atl's history of playoff follies. Humiliate them on the big stage, and maybe they might wake up and get things done. But I doubt it.

flavious27

:hammer:

You'd think they would be happy about it since they train at Wide World of Sports. I'm sure they could come up with an advertising crossover :shrug:

I bet they are mad that they didn't have a crossover setup for them. Not many people are going to mistake a movie about a red-headed irish warrior girl for a southern baseball team that has a native american as the mascot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom