The best Wendy...

Meredith

I see. It's still fun to invite them anyway. :) I even wanna invite Mary Poppins, Peter, Wendy, and even Alice to join me for dinner.

I know, I know, Wishful thinking.

Anyway, what would be some good questions other than mine to ask Wendy?
When you go tell us if they go on I want to try also. Who can say no to a begging 10 year old? Hopefully not Peter Pan I am going to dress up as him and give him a special dream catcher.

AngieYaz

Original Poster
It'll be so AWESOME to go on Star Tours: The Adventures Continue with Wendy, Peter, Alice and Mary Poppins! Who knows? One of them could be (gasp!) the Rebel Alliance spy!

I also wanna give them a glimpse of the future with Carousel of Progress. Show them the technologies of the future (the final scene with the video games and the HDTV). I also wanna take them out to dinner at Gaston's Tavern.

Hey, Tommy DesBrisay did it.

AngieYaz

Original Poster
:) I'll ask anyway, just to make sure. It'd be fun to, for example, protect Wendy and/or Alice from Darth Vader, or take them on a trip through time to see the technologies of the future (their future, our present).

I gotta meet Wendy and the others first. ;) Even my mom thinks it's not fair that most of the Disney characters can't have fun like their fans.

Is this, for example, what you were talkin' about?

Alice looks like she's having a great time! =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

discos

Aladdin and Jasmine ride the Magic carpets every morning before they start their first set at MK. I asked Jasmine to ride with me instead of Aladdin but she turned me down. :(

ToyStoryMiss

I see. It's still fun to invite them anyway. :) I even wanna invite Mary Poppins, Peter, Wendy, and even Alice to join me for dinner.

I know, I know, Wishful thinking.

Anyway, what would be some good questions other than mine to ask Wendy?

I think that'd be cool! I'd love to meet Wendy in WDW again. It's been about 4 years since I last met her! Oh well, when I go in September, I'm gonna character hunt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom