Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learn bout Stuff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free Time

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

Sherm00

Originally posted by josenk
I wanted to select them all... I don't think there is one that REALLY stands out.

Ditto, But I did choose food, all the food from the fresh florida oranges to the turkey legs, it's just wonderful.

MKCP 1985

:lol: While NEAR Orlando in October for an entirely unrelated reason, I made my wife take a special half day trip with me to visit Mission Space, and since we were there, we had to go on Test Track, right? (Don't feel too bad for her, ladies, it was International Food & Wine festival time, so I made it up to her!)

I can't, can not, am unable to, and did I say CAN NOT come down for a REAL visit without experiencing, in order, Rock -n- Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain, so how could I vote for anything other than thrill rides?

Family? Okay, I guess I will wait for them, as long as they HURRY UP and GET READY!!! COME ON!!! WE'RE LOSING DAYLIGHT HERE!!! :lol: :lol: :sohappy:

I must admit, with some shame, that I have thought more than once about the turkey leg in Frontierland that will be mine when that Magic Kingdom parade comes through on our next visit down!! :eek: ;)

Main Street USA

Well, as with most polls, there are a bunch of things that have been left out. But the biggest one that was left off, the BIGGEST one is........................

Dark Rides

Dark rides are THE Disney Classics, and there are none better.

What about something as simple as the Disney.....

Atmosphere!!!!!

That is my MOST favorite thing about Disney. Forget all about the "real" world!!!

wannabeBelle

For lack of a better term I think I will go with atmosphere also. As I explained to someone today, it is the ability to go away from the real world for a while and just deal with Fantasy for a little while that I like the most!!! Belle

surfsupdon

Without family (or friends) to enjoy everything there and interact with, it would be a very different place. I love going with family. They make a perfect trip!!

Raven66

I think the best thing is how the "magic" of Disney makes my little girl's face light up.:) Ours light up too, but I like it when hers does. Nothing better.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom