The best Music heard around Walt Disney World

radiohost

Original Poster
Music is priceless at WDW. Everywhere you go the music flows with the surroundings your in. Heres some of my favorites...

Grimm Grinning Ghosts..........Classic

Impressions de France.........Simple because they used it for some of disneys commercials, which were great!

Illuminations............Sends chills up your spine every time I hear it.

Fantasmic...........I would go as far to say this is the WDW theme song!!!

and for fun.......

Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.....(yeah i know its not a song, but a favorite nonetheless.)

Whats yours? Have a Fantasmic Day!!! Radiohost:cool:

David

I love the music on Main Street. It's just makes my day to use EE, walk down Main Street, hear the music, take more and more pictures of the castle. You get the idea.

jesserin

the Wishes soundtrack... love it...

I love the Rainforest commentary (by mother nature ?) at Rafiki's Planet - I could stay in that booth and listen to it all day long... ;)

the monorail lines are great too...

jbeinlich12

Pirates is by far my favorite...

Splash and Haunted Mansion are great too...

I agree with Illumination - chills everytime I see it...

I also love listening to and watching the British Invansion at the UK.

StevenT

Everything from the Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean

The Space Mountain queue music

Most of the background music in Frontierland.

Illuminations

Splash Mountain

There's so much more great music but I'll leave it at that.

DisJosh

I love the "Innoventions Plaza Loop"...

Any Epcot entrance music is great.

Basically anything from Epcot. :D

"Energy, you are profound, you make the world go 'round and 'round." :cool:

I am one with my Disney drokness. :lol:

magicstar01

I love the mono rail please stand clear of the doors! i used to know it off by heart as a kid and always smile when i hear it! Illuminations is by far my favourite both the old and the new!:king:

Stitch_Kingdom

The Wishes and Fantasmic themes are the best.

The Fantasmic tune also plays on the Disney on Ice adverts on TV that were on a few months ago so it may be Disney's "theme". lol

DisJosh

magicstar01 said:
I love the mono rail please stand clear of the doors! i used to know it off by heart as a kid and always smile when i hear it! Illuminations is by far my favourite both the old and the new!:king:

I have a monorail magnet that has a button and when you press it it says:

1st time-"Please hold onto the handrails."
2nd time-"Please stand clear of the doors."
3rd time-"Por favor men tengan ce alejado de las puertas." Whether that's written that way or not I don't know. But I press it on a daily basis. :D

bsandersjr

Wishes

Casey's Corner piano player

Splash Mt.

Pirates

Tower of Terror atrium

The music played while on Kilimanjaro safari

Festival of the Lion King

and

Philharmagic

TheDisneyMagic

My favourite piece of music at WDW has got to be the entire illuminations, reflections of earth theme, in my opinion this has got to be the most incredible piece of music ever composed in the world. My other favourites include UOE Ellens Energy Adventure theme music which is probably my second favourite along with HISTA music which seems very similar to UOE music in my opinion. I noticed that all of these are from Epcot, Epcot has the best music in my honest opinion. From the other parks I listen to Grim Grinning Ghosts quite alot and I love the Remember the Magic Parade music. From Disney-MGM Studios my favourites are muppet vision 3D theme tune and the recording of One Mans Dream. From Disney's Animal Kingdom my favourites are Diggin' in Dino Land and the Pizafari Loop.

LOL these are just some of my favourites, Disney Theme Park music is the main type of music I listen to now lol, I have got around 100GB is Disney Theme Park Music at home lol.:sohappy:

MadMax11

Exit to your right. Exit to your right. When the car stops, exit to your right.

the old loop on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride while you waited in line would drive you insane. i think the FBI used it to torture the Davidians.

wannabeBelle

EPCOT- Off Kilter ( Of course!!!)
MGM Mulch Sweat & Shears
Magic Kingdom The background music on Main Street and the Trolley show
Animal Kingdom The background music as you walk thru the Oasis
Belle

LilWalt

this may sound crazy but I love the Carousel of Progress song.. Whenever I am thinking about Disney I usually start singing it. Its a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of everyday..........

Wishes and Illuminations has to be top of everybody's list....

What was the old song that used to be on all the old commercials???? Any way that song I think is the theme song for WDW....

magicstar01

DisJosh said:
I have a monorail magnet that has a button and when you press it it says:

1st time-"Please hold onto the handrails."
2nd time-"Please stand clear of the doors."
3rd time-"Por favor men tengan ce alejado de las puertas." Whether that's written that way or not I don't know. But I press it on a daily basis. :D

thats so cool where u get it? does anyone remember what the old monorail 0nes used to say?:king:

magicstar01

forgot to say aswell i really like the animal kingdom entrance music its slow and relaxing and always makes me think of the park!:king:

ZapperZ

My most favorite music is still something you can no longer obtain - the music for Tapestry of Nations parade. I play this at least twice a week while driving in to work each morning. It is THE best piece of music that Disney has ever produced, in my opinion.

Now, all you can buy is the Tapestry of Dreams from the Illuminations CD. I hate that because they've chopped off the music, and inserted children's voices.

Illuminations and music from Soarin' run a close second.

Zz.

magicstar01

i always dind tlike tapestry of nations i didnt see it many times but i remember it being a bit boring and reptitive but it was a long time ago, i dont like the tapestry of nations music on that cd either, maybe if i heard the orignal ot will bring some good memories of it!:king:

Uponastar

Main Street USA - That always makes me feel that I have arrived!
Soarin' - Love it!
AK area music - so restful!

I, too, have the monorail magnet. (Bought in the Emporium a couple of years ago.) Press it several times a day!

PhilharMagician

wannabeBelle said:
EPCOT- Off Kilter ( Of course!!!)
MGM Mulch Sweat & Shears
Magic Kingdom The background music on Main Street and the Trolley show
Animal Kingdom The background music as you walk thru the Oasis
Belle

I was going to say the same exact thing.

I also like the band in AK that usually plays between Discovery Island on the bridge to Dino Land, I just can't think of there name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom