The Best Counter Service food at WDW

Disneyland1970

MK. Columbia House. We like to split the Tuna Sandwich. Perfect lunch for 2:)

MGM. We like the Cobb Salad at Brown Derby for lunch. Our splurge meal every trip.

AK. Tusker House....MMMMMM

Epcot. China and Germany for Brats(sp) and beer!

3 more days and we get to do it all over again for week:sohappy:

Hurry up Friday!

Chape19714

Originally posted by se8472
AK: is all about Pizzafari

MGM: That mama's place (I can't think of its name)

Epcot: Morocco QS place

MK: Lunching Pad / Cosmic Rays / Casey's Corner

It's Mama Melrose Restirante Italino. It's Not counter service, unless i am talking about something else

Disneygrl36

MK---Columbia Harbour House---they have the best sandwiches
Epcot---love the Yakitori house & the Food Fair

MGM--the Sunset Ranch Market
Animal Kingdom---Tusker house...good variety & I too can't wait to try the Flame Tree BBQ--hope it's open when we go in Nov.
DTD--Wolfgang Puck express....yummy!!!!!

boobis

MK: Pecos Bill's Love them fixin's
Epcot: tangerine cafe Shwarma Shwarma Shwarma
MGM: The suprisingly good stir fry at the commisary or pizza planet
AK: Great salads and sandwhiches at tusker house

The worst counter service eatery at the world is aunt polly"s on tom sawyer island

Disneygrl36

Oh, but does anyone else remember when Aunt Polly's had cold fried chicken & biscuits. I used to love going over there for lunch & getting my chicken & a great big dill pickle. Now they don't have hardly anything. Oh so sad. :veryconfu :(

KaliSplash

I so wanted to get to Aunt Polly's for cold fried chicken. Never made. Guess now, I never will.

But on to the favorites:

Magic Kimgdom : Lunch: Columbia Harbor House.
Dinner: Cosmic Ray's for the variety and the great entertainment.
Midnight snack on E-ride nights: Casey's. Nothing like a hot dog at 2 o'clock in the morning. (Anybody remember when E-Rides were 11-2?

Epcot: No real standout here in terms of fast food. I lean to Electric Umbrella or Liberty Inn but we often end up at Sunshine Food Fair.

MGM: We seem to end up lately at ABC Commissary. But also like Backlot Express. However, we often eat at sit-down here: Sci Fi or Prime Time.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree BBQ!!

TTA_addict

In my opinion the best place to eat in WDW is at Pinnochios in Fantasyland. Also at the Contemporary, the Food and Fun center is very good along with Captain Cooks at the Polynesian.
:slurp:

iluvstitch

Originally posted by Disneygrl36
Oh, but does anyone else remember when Aunt Polly's had cold fried chicken & biscuits. I used to love going over there for lunch & getting my chicken & a great big dill pickle. Now they don't have hardly anything. Oh so sad. :veryconfu :(

Yes, the food at Aunt Polly's used to be awesome! I remember always getting a huge pickle there as a kid, I thought I was so cool :p -Stephanie

bigfatdonna

This is my kind of thread, people!:D

MK: Pinnochio's - those loaded fries with the chees, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing make me sing like Pavarotti. Also, I love to watch my son waving at everyone on "It's a Small World".

Epcot: Cantina de San Angel and I always have to indulge in Morrocco's Baklava.:slurp:

MGM: The Commissary's pressed cubans are pretty good.

AK: Pizzafari (I love that grilled veggie sandwich on the pizza bread). :slurp:

Nansafan

Originally posted by bigfatdonna
This is my kind of thread, people!:D

MK: Pinnochio's - those loaded fries with the chees, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and ranch dressing make me sing like Pavarotti. Also, I love to watch my son waving at everyone on "It's a Small World".

Total duh to me, love the loaded fries at Pinnochio's.

Yes, KaliSplash, I do remember E-ride 11-2. At 2 I had to go back to hotel to ice my ankle but it was totally worth it. (Not a WDW injury, tore 2 ligaments in the ankle 6 months before vacation and after walking all day, I needed to ice it.)

alice

LOTUS BLOSSUM!!!

I ate it three times this past trip (last week)
ohhhhhhhhhhhh the orange chicken and vegetable lo mein........... it's heaven on earth, or in china i should say...:sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
I prefer sit down meals because they are more relaxing, but for counter service I like Cosmic Ray's, especially when it's not busy. It's cool to sit in a big theater all by yourself and watch a robot perform while you eat.

disneytati

I am planning my next trip's meals like this:

MK - Pinocchio Village Haus
EPCOT - Liberty Inn
MGM - Comissary
AK - Pizzafari

I usually eat at Columbia Harbor House, Electric Umbrella, Comissary and Restaurantosaurus. I am trying to eat at different places this time, but I couldn't find any counter service at MGM that called my attention... I would like to go to Sci-fi, but I guess my aunt will think it's too expensive...

How is the food at Liberty Inn? And how about the pizza at Pizzafari? Is it like Pizza Planet, or more like the breakfasts pizza?:confused:

Chris

At MK we always eat at El Pirate Y El Perico. Love it! EPCOT has a lot of really good counter service places. It it too hard to decide.:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom