The best bar at WDW?

Seano846

The Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian is very good, Then the (barefoot bar?) which is at the Polynesian has a really great setting, (you can see the castle perfectly from there which is especially cool at night) and then by far the BEST bar in ALL of WDW is The Adventures Club; KONGALOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Seano846
The Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian is very good, Then the (barefoot bar?) which is at the Polynesian has a really great setting, (you can see the castle perfectly from there which is especially cool at night) and then by far the BEST bar in ALL of WDW is The Adventures Club; KONGALOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I not surprised that you mentioned the bars at the Polynesian? ;) When are you next staying at the Polynesian...and how many visits does this make? ;)

Seano846

Originally posted by The Mom

Why am I not surprised that you mentioned the bars at the Polynesian? ;) When are you next staying at the Polynesian...and how many visits does this make? ;)

Yeah I love the Polynesian Going AGAIN in August,5th Time :sohappy:

FanofDinsey1981

ah, the whole resort..

ESPNclub by far. For future notes, if you want to watch your team try to win a bowl game, get there 5 hours in advance. New Years day was crazy there, and we spent 8 hours watching football. It was a beautiful day. well, minus the illini getting killed in the sugar bowl! glad I was in disney and not New Orleans.:lol:

kellympmo

While I haven't been to that many of the bars, I really enjoyed the bar above the Flying Fish--maybe it's the Boardwalk Villas Bar?? We went up there to wait for our PS at Flying Fish. It was very quiet and actually quite romantic--if that is what you're looking for-we sat on the verandah and did some people watching. I liked the Rose & Crown (I love Harp)--but the night we were there, it was very crowded and people were not very good about waiting their turn when ordering drinks from the bar.

Invero

I agree with Cosmo... the Outer Rim lounge at the Contemporary is a cool place... You can watch the Monorails zoom by, or look out at a great view of Bay Lake... (or both!) They have really good drinks, including "Monorail Yellow" which is yummy... (Sadly, they don't have Monorail Pink anymore... that was good too)

cm1988

Maybe too knowledgeable about this subject

Not to disagree with any of the previous posts... would just add another nominee: the lounge at Wilderness Lodge, particularly if it's not too busy. Comfortable chairs (like at the Polynesian) and a nice subdued atmosphere... interesting mural on the ceiling with a hidden Mickey... and great western music playing.

If you enjoy microbrews, "Big River" at the Boardwalk is worth a visit... on your way to or from ESPN.

And I don't know if it's just my tastebuds, :veryconfu but to me, the margaritas at Mexico are not what they used to be. But over at Canada, the draft Moosehead is better than the Molson's they used to serve.

Would not recommend that you try all of the above on any one visit.:cry:

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Yep. Great guy. John is still there too. But John got divorced recently, and just quit smoking. But they are all still there. :)

Liver Lips

I'm a big music fan and love hanging out at the House of Blues. The outdoor lounge around back is great also. Followd by several hours in the Virgin Megastore! I love both bars at the Polynesian. The poolside bar is great at night with the view of the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom