The best bar at WDW?

BigNorm

Original Poster
I know alchohol isn't sold in the Magic Kingdom or the Studios or AK, but it is sold in Epcot, so with that in mind. I'm a beer fan, obviously, so in your honest opinion, where is the best place to stop and get a cold drink at WDW.

BigNorm

Original Poster
Wait I think I remember being able to buy mixed drinks at the Hollywood Brown Derby in the Disney Studios, but you get the general idea. :D

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Beer.... hmmm...

damn.. I don't go to just 1 country. When at Epcot, I drink the world (it was especially interesting when millenium village was open.. man oh man I don't remember a damn thing)

bearboysnc

The best Bar has to be the Adverturers Club at P.I.

you can enjoy the patio overlooking the lake or become part of the floor show.

FanofDinsey1981

rose and crown for the pub setting. (and seeing your name, I think you would love it.)

also, germany has good beer, and if you feel like a girly type drink, mexico has great margaritas.

I think you can do wine tasting in either france or....canada maybe?

Cosmo

there are beer kiosks throughout the studios and AK, as well as a whole bar setup in AK near the safaris!
Personally, i'd vote for the rose and crown in the UK. Its also tradition to have a beer at the Toluca Legs Turkey/hotdog stand right after getting off of RnRcoaster and ToT. (don't try it before, because #1 you'll have to ______ while standing in line and #2 burping foam during a ToT has been known to bring tears to the eyes).

Nut4Disney

I would agree that the Adventurer's Club is a good place to have a drink, but also I like the restauraunt in GErmany. Huge glass steins of Becks. mmmmm beer...:slurp:

jojoyner55

I'll vote for the Rose and Crown as well. Did you know that in spite of the fact they keep their beer (and ale, etc.) cold to suit Americans, if you ask, they have a gadget to get it to room temperature to please our British friends (that includes my English wife)?

Cosmo

well, in that case, the lounge area by the California grill is pretty cool and pretty much any pool area where you can sit back and have a fruity "adult" beverage is tops in my book!

Figaro

Like MKTiggerman, we just go from "country to country" in Epcot. :) Rose and Crown is the best. Also LOVE ESPN and the pool lounge at AKL was nice.

Lome

I agree with the county to county idea... beers around the world! Rose and Crown is good... but my favorite bar at WDW has to be Jelly Rolls (Boardwalk)!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom