The Awesome 80s

Wckd Queen

Original Poster
Since so many of us seem so fond of discussing the 80s~in various threads~ that I thought maybe we can do it in an 80s thread?

Whatcha think? Darrel? :lol: It always seems to come down to Darrel, doesnt it? Our 80s guru ;)

Wckd Queen

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
which kind? :lookaroun

Uhh....I invoke my 5th amendment right not to incriminate myself :lookaroun

How about Duran Duran last night! Doesnt John look just like he did back in the 80s? :lookaroun

Wckd Queen

Original Poster
One of the radio stations here has 80s Friday nights. In the car earlier I heard Boys of Summer by Don Henley, probably one of my all time favorite songs ever! And that video is fabulous. Stark black and white images playing behind a song so full of vivid imagery...love it!

Anyone remember the first video they saw on MTV (back when it really WAS Music television?) Mine was some Quarterflash song...Harden My Heart :lol:

Tigggrl

Who knew Mr. Wall Of Voodoo would be the amazing composer he is today?? Danny Elfman is a music legend!
I LOVE The 80's!
Class of '84:p

Wckd Queen

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNim
The 80s are Awesome only because I was born in 'em in '88... ;) Without me, the 80s are as lame as Disco. ;)

Nimmy, I bought my car in 1988 :lol:

You're just bitter that you missed the 80s ;) Ask Darrel. We had fun! :D

pinkrose

Oh the 80's were AWSOME!! The music was the best.

Lisa, I agree John T. looks EXACTLY like he did during the Seven and the Ragged Tigger era. :lol: Now Roger on the other hand.... :kiss: Simon.... he didn't age very well. ;)

How about those 80's fashions? Big shirts, big belts, big hair, mini skirts....

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Tigggrl
Who knew Mr. Wall Of Voodoo would be the amazing composer he is today?? Danny Elfman is a music legend!
I LOVE The 80's!
Class of '84:p
Danny was in Wall of Voodoo?? Wow I didn`t know that!..... I knew he was in Oingo Boingo! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom