The American Adventure closing for refurbishment

llrain

interesting timing on this announcement considering the fire and all.
Almost seems they are spinning this was a "planned" refurb and not a result of the fire

ToTBellHop

What the heck am I supposed to do in WS now?
I can't see Canada and now AA is going to be closed. I guess IDF exists but its' schedule sucks.

What a joke.
You are supposed to eat and then drink and then eat and then drink and then Club Cool and then puke and then repeat. Top off the day with Harmonious where guests are surprised each evening by which World Showcase pavilion catches fire. Ooooooooohhhhh!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

tcool123

You are supposed to eat and then drink and then eat and then drink and then Club Cool and then puke and then repeat. Top off the day with Harmonious where guests are surprised each evening by which World Showcase pavilion catches fire. Ooooooooohhhhh!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!
And enjoy Reflections of China (it’s still running right?)

Dan Deesnee

The Office No GIF

UGH. I haven't gotten to see this in 3 years. Was REALLY looking forward to relaxing and watching this show at least once on our upcoming trip in early Nov.

trainplane3

Stay home ;)
Take your money elsewhere
I would but this trip is mainly to see friends. Our 3 times a year trips are being reduced to 1 and instead of 6 nights, it's going to be 4 nights. It's not zero but it's a noticeable reduction in trips. The parks have gotten way less of my money in the past 2 years too.

Should have Grand Canyon and Dollywood next year hopefully. Potentially Cedar Point if I can round up the group for it.

Lilofan

AA is a good place e to take a nap in cold AC. Hopefully Voices of Liberty will perform somewhere else. Wonder if the secretive Club 33 will still operate on the top floor of AA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom