The Amazing Race: Disney Parks Edition

PixieTinkerbell

Original Poster
I'm trying to organize a scavenger hunt/trivia challenge and I want to invite everyone from WDWMagic to participate. I organized a photo scavenger hunt several years ago and this time I'd like to do something even bigger.

The Amazing Race: Disney Parks Edition would be modeled closely after the reality show with clues to different locations throught the theme parks and fun, silly and mind-bending detours and roadblocks along the way.

I'm looking for participants and 4-5 people to volunteer as judges.

There is no charge for participating. It's just a opportunity to get together as friends and spend a fun day doing something a little different at the parks. Teams can be anywhere from 3-6 people. The only thing teams will need to participate is a digital camera.

I don't have a day set, I'll wait and see if there is a day that the most people can participate. I imagine that the event will take most of the day with a break for lunch and possibly dinner together after the race is over.

Please let me know if you'd like to come join us!

olmec26

Funny, I actually wrote an entire race one day in my spare time.

Route markers, Detours, Road Blocks, Fast Forwards, and Pit Stops, going through the 4 parks, 2 entertainment districts, and something like 12 Resorts.

I'd love to help write another one if you need assistance!

Pioneer Hall

I would definitely be willing to do this if it occurred when I was in the world. I will be there June 20-28 if you are looking at dates of peoples trips.

raven

I would check with Disney before doing this. Even though it's innocent fun it might appear to other guests as something "official." The Jim Hill incident comes to mind and it ended up with him being thrown out of the park. Just be careful.

WDWRLD

Funny, I actually wrote an entire race one day in my spare time.

Route markers, Detours, Road Blocks, Fast Forwards, and Pit Stops, going through the 4 parks, 2 entertainment districts, and something like 12 Resorts.

I'd love to help write another one if you need assistance!
Now doing that all in one day using Disney Transportation would be, well......Amazing.

DizneyPryncess

That sounds awesome ~ I'd love to participate or help in anyway!

I'm in Disney the 3rd week of March every year. Will be there May 11th-18th this year too. If not, I can't wait to hear about it from those who do it. :)

goodtimes5286

:wave:
That sounds really fun...Amazing Race is one of my FAVORITES! And so is Disney of course...
Is there $1,000,000 involved...? :D
if there is im in n idc if i have 2 do it alone b/c wit someone else, after taxes its more like the $100,000 race, esp after obama brings down the tax hammer on america

whendoweleave?

We're in!

My husband and I are in! We live in Florida so any date is fine. Please let us know when and we will be there. We love The Amazing Race and, even moreso, we love Disney! Can't wait...this sounds like a blast!

Larry Mondello

Hmmmmm

070531_keoghan.jpg

olmec26

Now doing that all in one day using Disney Transportation would be, well......Amazing.

Yeah, I figured that if my Race were ever run, we could split it over two days. I actually mapped it out using Google Earth, it covered something like 63 miles!

Cosmo

wifey and i are in. we're close by and ap holders so any date is fine...just let us know when and if we can help.

WaltLover

YAY!!! I'm In! I LOVE amazing race and have actually been thinking about applying. My boyfriend and I will be there May 24th-31 we would love to do it. Disney Amazing race would be awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom