The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

Mawg

Is the plan still to re-do some of the Fantasyland dark rides with new animatronics or was that just false info I heard? If true does anyone have any details yet as to what rides and what type of animatronics?

Sage of Time

Is the plan still to re-do some of the Fantasyland dark rides with new animatronics or was that just false info I heard? If true does anyone have any details yet as to what rides and what type of animatronics?
Peter Pan is currently down for refurb, so that might happen.

Sage of Time

Merch looks fairly uninspired and boring- just glittery and shiny stuff. If there's vintage pieces like they had for the 50th and the Tiki Room's 50th, wake me up. This YOAMD II stuff put me to sleep.

And @TP2000- I think that's a special services/award nametag? I don't think DL is getting new tags anytime soon.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
The one thing I noticed in the video is the spokeslady was wearing a nice looking dark blue nametag with a jewelly thing on the top. Are those the new 60th nametags?!?

This nametags are awarded to recipients of The Walt Disney Legacy Awards, a Disney Parks world wide recognition program.

I hope the new 60th name tags look nice, can't wait to see them.

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
The flags have been switched, as well as a few minor differences:

i-wGgbBkW-M.png

i-DmT9FSZ-M.png

i-WD7mqRL-M.png

i-3Lf7q8Q-M.png

Many thanks to MintCrocodile: http://mintcrocodile.blogspot.com/2015/03/small-sleeping-beauty-castle-update.html

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I feel the same way. I'm also not liking the new name for Soarin, i had hoped that the "horizon" bit would be left for Epcot only. Keep it California themed please!

Yes! I will be so sad if Soarin' Over California is taken away from us. And I see Rockin' Roller Coaster on there...UGH. I don't like clones.

Stevek

Yes! I will be so sad if Soarin' Over California is taken away from us. And I see Rockin' Roller Coaster on there...UGH. I don't like clones.
Yeah, but in this case it's probably the same ride but a completely different overlay. As for Soarin, I would have preferred it maintain the CA theme but with all new or updated scenes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom