The 60th Anniversary of Disneyland: The Reality of it All

GiveMeTheMusic

The castle looks great! VERY shiny. VERY surprised that decor is going up this early in the game. I thought they'd do it all overnight before 5/22.

Interesting... part of the Tink float? As in her harness and light fixture will be coming out of the drum itself? I thought there'd be two different structures.

From what I understand, the Tink portion would remain, but instead of the lit trail of swirls behind the cone, the drum would be somehow be attached at that part to make one big float. Could be wrong.

Crazydisneyfanluke

New WOC is now testing. Anyone want to volunteer watching the HoJo cam every night?

CAVcc44UsAEiKEe.jpg:large

pic from @woC91Elefante on twitter
LINK?!

sponono88

An interesting audition popped up which suggests a new parade for DCA..? The audition is for parade juggler performers "with good movement skills to parade through the heart of Disney California Adventure in an exciting and new high-energy parade."

http://disneyauditions.com/audition-calendar/

What's also interesting is they are casting for acrobat performers for Pixar Play Parade. I guess Pixar play parade might be sticking around for a while.

jrhwdw

MC has a thread about this already. One post wondered if PTN was moving to DCA because of Main Street(I'm guessing that means crowd issues) ANY chance or talk of that happening????

Maybe they got the wrong Park?

GiveMeTheMusic

Thank You!!! I was hoping you were on here tonight!

Any thoughts on the DCA Audition?

I don't know for sure, but if I had to guess I'd say it's for the new Inside Out pre-parade that will run this summer before Pixar Play Parade. That's just speculation though. I think if a full new parade were coming to DCA this summer we would all know about it by now.

jrhwdw

Not sure I like the Silver whatever those things are. It doesn't look final though.

CAfIxECUsAAckjM.jpg:large

credit: @dlthings on twitter
I'm NOT complaining but why is this up already?? Is the 60th "unofficially" starting earlier than the 22nd?? Why are the Diamonds going up already? For the spring break crowds? I figured they'd wait till May. How early did the 50th stuff go up?

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
I'm NOT complaining but why is this up already?? Is the 60th "unofficially" starting earlier than the 22nd?? Why are the Diamonds going up already? For the spring break crowds? I figured they'd wait till May. How early did the 50th stuff go up?

It's really not that early. The celebration is just two months away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom