That moment when....

Mukta

The moment I realized I was going to Walt Disney World was Christmas evening several years earlier. My dear wife is a minister and Christmas is her busy season so I was busy all day putting toys together, cooking dinner, entertaining etc. My dear wife had put some scratch tickets in my stocking but I just didn’t have a chance to “scratch” them until late in the evening after everyone else had retired. I scratched one ticket and won $10,000.00. Having seen this scenario before on AFV etc., I went right upstairs, woke her up and said “if this is a joke you’re going out the window.” It wasn’t a joke and I made reservations the same day I collected the winnings.
That is the best story! I never heard it before. How amazing.

WDW!

The moment My husband finally said YES to going to WDW. ( He isn't a crowd person)
The moment he said let's book our next trip!!!

(negative: we can't afford to stay at a deluxe resort)

JIMINYCR

Positive: That moment you cross off the last day on your countdown calendar and know Disneys just hours away.

images

Negative: That moment when you cross off that last day at Disney and know the ME bus is just hours away to whisk you off property.
images

luv

Since authorizing a charge is really the point of no return, I always went through all the motions of booking the flight, then took a deep breath a n d CLICKED. The payment is processed and my flight is confirmed!

That is always my big moment of preparation. No turning back after that. It's official. I'm going. :)

DisneyJunkie

Positive: When your trip countdown reaches ONE day until your trip begins. (Like mine has today.)
Negative: When the remainder of your trip falls down to ONE day before you go home.

Positive: Making that final payment on the trip and getting notification you are "paid in full".
Negative: Booking your trip, but it being months away from reality.

Positive: Excitement of the first ride you go on as soon as you get to WDW.
Negative: Sadness of that last ride you go on, knowing you're about to leave and head home.

Positive: Driving through the "Welcome to Walt Disney World Resort" sign as your trip begins.
Negative: Seeing that sign in your rear view mirror as you drive home when the trip is over.

cynic710

Positive: when you get to go as a dad for the first time, and your 1 year old is watching wishes at night in amazement, then looking to the other side of me, and seeing my mother there as well, remembering when i was the 1 year old. tradition passed.

negative: realizing that it is difficult to bring a young child and that the smart thing to do is to wait about 4 years to go back. 2016 here i come :(

ddrongowski

Anymore I feel like my life is easily defined through the newly-popular phrasing "That momen't when..."

I think about this phrase a lot as I think about DIsney World - in both positive and negative circumstances. For example

Positive: That moment when you actually click "Book Now" instead of "Save for Later"

Negative: That moment when you realize you won't be going to Disney anytime soon because the driveway needs to be repaired and you need to be responsible with your money :-(

Positive or Negative, what's your "That moment when..."?

That is why they make bubble gum;).

SulleyanBoo

Positive: The moment when you see the Walt Disney World gates and check in
Negative: That moment the alarm goes off in your hotel room and you realize it's your last day at WDW :( that's the worst.

Another Positive: that moment when BTMRR has a really short wait :D

powlessfamily4

Positive: That moment when you realize by having convinced your boss to do the 4th quarter meeting at WDW means a free week of Disney in December!!

Negative: The realization the other managers are not that into Disney.

Positive: Signing the WDW event contract and paying a huge deposit that didn't come out of your pocket! :)
Negative:Hearing the Orlando manager say "We can eat at the ESPN Zone the first night". o_O

Positive: Scoring a free trip to Disney!!!
Negative: DH saying "Good now we don't have to go in March". :(

Fraisie

That moment when... you realize this could be your last WDW vacation as a just a couple and you would probably be parents next time you go.

- Fraisie, 7 weeks pregnant :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom