That moment when....

PhilharMagician

When you realize that you child is in high school and she cannot play hooky to go to WDW anymore and that now you will not be back to WDW for at least 4 years.

steviej

positive: Whenever the disney gf and I talk disney, think disney, listen to something disney, or watch something disneyworldish

negative: When i can't convince her to move to florida

crosswagon

Positive-Pulling out of the driveway and pointing our van south toward Disney.

Negative-Pulling out of the resort and pointing our van north toward home and the real world again.

Jessica618

Positive: Waiting 211 days from booking the trip to making the trip without having to be committed.

Ultra positive: Getting Mickey Mail and having your toddler point to the castle and say Uncle Walt!

ddbowdoin

I agree with this one - that's when I know we're REALLY going! Putting down a refundable deposit on a Disney package isn't enough. It's booking the airline tickets that makes it legit and makes me do the Happy Dance!

yes, I'm the same way... this way there is no backing out! or you'll lose 5-600 bucks!

Mickey87

Positive: Getting on the plane to go to Disney World
Negative: Realizing it is a 4 hour flight and there are 2 very unhappy kids in the row in front of you and 1 very unhappy kid behind you kicking your chair for 4 hours.

pumpkin7

Positive: The moment when you see Cinderella Castle for the first time.

Negative: The moment when you see Cinderella Castle for the last time.

Until next time of course :p

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
2491413176_78752a1f0e_z.jpg
This along with the 'walk of shame' are probably the two biggest downer moments of your entire WDW vacation.

copcarguyp71

Positive: That moment when you are greeted by bell services at your resort

Negative: That moment when you walk up the the incline from Adventureland into Frontierland and realize Splash Mountain is drained:oops:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Positive: Visiting the Hall of Presidents isnt compulsory

Negative: The harsh reality of the night spent in the Cava De Tequila that checking your room charges brings

Jo DeVil

The moment when I realized I was not be going to Walt Disney World in 2012 was when in October 2011 we had a freak snow storm. The leaves still on the trees absorbing all that moisture caused a rather large branch to break off and crash through my roof.

The moment I realized I was going to Walt Disney World was Christmas evening several years earlier. My dear wife is a minister and Christmas is her busy season so I was busy all day putting toys together, cooking dinner, entertaining etc. My dear wife had put some scratch tickets in my stocking but I just didn’t have a chance to “scratch” them until late in the evening after everyone else had retired. I scratched one ticket and won $10,000.00. Having seen this scenario before on AFV etc., I went right upstairs, woke her up and said “if this is a joke you’re going out the window.” It wasn’t a joke and I made reservations the same day I collected the winnings.
You have just made my day! I have this very silly image in my head, of on the most spiritual days a minister flying out the window!!!! Does it make me Evil that I laughed so hard it made me cry?? TTFN Jo

jonesenon4

Positive - making the reservations whether online or talking to a CM. Pure excitement and joy!

Negative - realizing now we have to pay this thing off!

Positive - making that final payment!

The final nagative - leaving when it's all over.

:) i was just getting ready to type this exact response when i read yours. so for my answers see above.we have already completed the first three steps for our trip in dec. now just waiting to pack another positive.

mamamouse

that moment you realise you WILL absoloutely see your fave WDW magic ladies again,because you've got overlapping trips again for the second time withing a yr YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

coleandrachel

Positive: That moment when you finally tell your little girl (3) that we are going to Disney World
Negative: That moment when she is being dificult and you realize that you have drive for two days with her in the car.... yikes! o_O

chrisd68

Positive - Seeing the DME at the aiport

Negative - On the way home, passing through security at the Orlando airport and seeing everyone get off the transit train who are about to start their holiday!

javy2004

positive- that moment when you're love for Disney awakens from nearly 15 years of being dormant when you revisit Magic Kingdom for the first time as an adult.

negative- realizing you helped your family decide on going for one day only in exchange to visit IoA because you didn't know better and then going back home to AZ shortly after. Potter ride and butterbeer was an ok consolation though.

copcarguyp71

When you realize that you child is in high school and she cannot play hooky to go to WDW anymore and that now you will not be back to WDW for at least 4 years.

One of the biggest reasons we are not buying into DVC...DD is nine and we are spoiled being able to pull her out of school to go but NO WAY would I survive peak season at the parks:mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom