Thank you stranger

HorizonsMan

Original Poster
I know im not on here often and i know that not that many people know me but i would like to thank stranger for congradualing me on my bday, there are people her who know me (no names shall be mentioned) and only one said the happies so thank you stanger and goodnight to all.

Jason

P.S. Bed is calling me after 7 specality drinks and a shot, whoo im shot

Erika

Jason! When was your birthday?!?

I know they show up at the bottom of the screen but I never EVER check those things. :eek:

Happy belated! :sohappy: :wave: :kiss:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

(could be worse - you could have everyone reminded you every day that you're a morbidly obese, flatulent, old man like they do for me):lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Like Erika, I also neglect to check the birthdays at the bottom of the screen. Really sorry about that but happy belated birthday! :wave:

Gucci65

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

I try to check Chit Chat once a week to see who TigsMom has posted birthday wishes to, sorry I missed it.

tigsmom

Gucci65 said:
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

I try to check Chit Chat once a week to see who TigsMom has posted birthday wishes to, sorry I missed it.

And I missed this one. :( I check every morning about 5:45 or so for names I recognize as a "regular".

HorizonsMan

Original Poster
thank you everyone, yes it was my 21rst on the 5th and i went to pi and i now have each and every collector cup they have, and guess what, no hangover or stomach ache, nice eh, thanks everyone so much.

Jason

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom