Test Track is broken down over 40% of the time

Phil12

If you think Test Track is bad, Rocket Rods at Disneyland was even worse.
The largest waiting area for Rocket Rods was the CircleVision360 theater. In the theater, guests could watch different transportation videos, including a short film detailing the evolution of GM cars. Rocket Rods was merely an accurate reflection of the quality of GM cars.

SirWillow

The largest waiting area for Rocket Rods was the CircleVision360 theater. In the theater, guests could watch different transportation videos, including a short film detailing the evolution of GM cars. Rocket Rods was merely an accurate reflection of the quality of GM cars.

OMG a Chevy Citation in the thumbnail! Not only did we have one of those when I was a kid, but when it finally died my dad liked it so much he replaced it with another one. I never particularly cared for them.

Turns out they had major defects in the braking system, but that's a whole other off topic deal.

Trying to get back on- the showroom at Test Track is always open, and they get some very neat cars in there. 100% uptime for it! Just go through the gift shop exit.

MidwestStitch

The ride was down the entire day today. You cannot tell me this attraction is reliable. Even if it is weather related, something needs to be done to ensure the park's major ride is not closed all day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom