Test Track and Everest Flash Animations

Which is your favourite animation so far?

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 77 61.1%
  • Test Track

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Rock 'n' Roller COaster

Votes: 14 11.1%

• Total voters

drjny

luke2102 said:
I am at the moment working on updating both RNRC(to add the inside of the building) and Space mountain (to fix the unload station and TTA) Then i am going to attempt UOE.

Thanks

Luke

Could you make the Tower of Terror animation automatically change floors since it's tough to change floors as the floors change since you don't know what floor the elevator is currently located on?

luke2102

Original Poster
Sorry to revive this old thread, but I was wondering what animations people would like me to do since i'm very close to finishing the UOE animation. And if possible with your suggestions could you send a link to somewhere with a layout, pics, and information on the ride.

Thanks again for all your support, my blog has now had over 10,000 hits.

Thanks

Luke

dolbyman

I think marni is the one with the most background info blueprints and all the stuff you need for nearly any attraction out there :wave:

luke2102

Original Poster
I was hoping to go on to do a few non disney rides, however i want, to get a few more disney ones out first.

Thanks again, and i'm still looking for suggestions.

Thanks

Luke

frankd1962

The ones I would like to see:
Pooh (with the area of the bouncing)
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Jungle Cruise
Pirates
Great Movie Ride
Malestrom
Journey into Imagination

That's all the ones I can think of and if I mention one that was already done I'm sorry. I forgot which ones are already done.

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I'd say a big improvement may be to have everything in a list so if someone wants to see a ride that can pick it out from that list

Pabgo

Can you please name all of the rides that you have made??? I can only find Everest, RnRc, Test Track, Soarin', Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain.

luke2102

Original Poster
New Animations and Suprises Released Early

Hi, after a long time i have updated the Disney Ride/ Attraction Flash Animation Site with new animations and a few new features such as a proper site.

There is one completely new Animation - Star Tours - and two newly re-done animations - Soarin' and Peter Pan's Flight.

To view the animations click here.

Thanks

Luke

luke2102

Original Poster
Are there any other comments about the animation. Sorry about the fact that you have to donate to get access to some of the animations but hosting costs, and the amount of time which it takes to put the animations together is imense especially the newer ones since they have guests on them.

thanks again

Luke

jonesenon4

:sohappy: great job,its getting me even more excited since ill be there in 26 days and actually riding them.i also noticed a couple of hidden mickeys in there dont know if they were intentional but cool anyway.see yall in 26 days have magical day:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom