Test Track and Everest Flash Animations

Which is your favourite animation so far?

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 77 61.1%
  • Test Track

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Rock 'n' Roller COaster

Votes: 14 11.1%

• Total voters

wdwjmp239

luke2102 said:
Hiya, i'm back after a load of computer trouble but, as promised here is the Test Track Animation.

I have also included the link to the Everest animation if you didn't catch it in the other thread.

Also could I please have any ideas about what rides to do next, i have already started planning Splash Mountain, but could always use suggestions.

Here are the links: -

Everest

Test Track

RnRC
Hope you all enjoy.

Luke

Excellent Flash files. Sorry about the computer problems, though. I had to recently replace the hard drive in my computer (manufacturer defect). The Dell computer I have had a Seagate Hard Drive inside (which is odd, because they generally put in Western Digital hard drives). Anyways, after a month or so of general usage, the Seagate started to "click-click-click" away. Not good! Dell recognized this as a system defect as far as the hard drives go and sent me a new Western Digital Hard Drive in 2 days). The manufacturer, Seagate, was the defect, not Dell.

Pioneer Hall

I really like these animations...I can't wait to see more.

(and please edit them into your first post, it will be easy to find them that way).

peter11435

DisneyInsider said:
I really like these animations...I can't wait to see more.

(and please edit them into your first post, it will be easy to find them that way).
All of the animations are now on the WDWmagic main page.

Bellhop Jer

Those animations were awsome! The Expedition Everest layout was amazing, and now I really can't wait to ride it when it opens next year! The concept of the train changing directions and from all the pictures that have been posted, I don't think Imagineers are going to have any problems succeeding on this one! Thanks again luke and keep up the great animations! ºoº

peter11435

Check the Disney Modelers club on yahoo groups. The folder marked 'Ed's plans of Disney stuff' has some good stuff in it that should help you.

enfilm

Very cool stuff. I'm impressed. You should really check out my drawings. I have all the ride layouts you're looking for. Most of it is posted at the club. If you don't see what you're looking for let me know and I'll email it to you.

Ed
(the disney modelers guy)

peter11435 said:
Check the Disney Modelers club on yahoo groups. The folder marked 'Ed's plans of Disney stuff' has some good stuff in it that should help you.

Blackie Pueblo

That was pretty cool! Good animation! Not sure which one is my fav, although I'm leaning toward test track. And that is a nice preview of Everest!

Did anyone else notice the cool hidden mickeys through out the ride? OR am I just crazy?

Blackie Pueblo

EpcotGirl

I think u should Have the Folllowing, My opinion of course

- Countdown to extiction
-Pirates of the carribean
- Haunted Mansion - that be SWEET !
-space ship earth - hard to do
- Maelsrtum

All rides that move and u can do

luke2102

Original Poster
Don't forget to leave your comments at my Blog, and bear in mind, that is the only place where you can download the Tower of Terror Animation, that is until Steve puts it up on the site.

you can visit my Blog here

Thanks again

Luke

luke2102

Original Poster
Space Mountain Release

I have released Space Mountain!!!!

Go here to Download or view it, and please leave comments!!!!

Also don't forget you can download my other animations from there also:
Tower of Terror
RnRC
Expedition Everest
and
Test Track

Hope you enjoy

Luke

P.S. thanks to jmaxwell007 for providing me with the layout.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom