Test Track and Everest Flash Animations

Which is your favourite animation so far?

• Expedition Everest

Votes: 77 61.1%
  • Test Track

Votes: 35 27.8%
  • Rock 'n' Roller COaster

Votes: 14 11.1%

• Total voters

luke2102

Original Poster
Test Track, Everest, and RnRC Flash Animations

Hiya, i'm back after a load of computer trouble but, as promised here is the Test Track Animation.

I have also included the link to the Everest animation if you didn't catch it in the other thread.

Also could I please have any ideas about what rides to do next, i have already started planning Splash Mountain, but could always use suggestions.

Here are the links: -

Everest

Test Track

RnRC

I now have a blog up and running so that you can keep track of all of the information, as it becomes available. You can see it here

Hope you all enjoy.

Luke

wdwishes2005

luke2102 said:
Hiya, i'm back after a load of computer trouble but, as promised here is the Test Track Animation.

I have also included the link to the Everest animation if you didn't catch it in the other thread.

Also could I please have any ideas about what rides to do next, i have already started planning Splash Mountain, but could always use suggestions.

Here are the links: -

Everest

Test Track

Hope you all enjoy.

Luke

very cool.

how about ToT or RnRC for your next one?

luke2102

Original Poster
I was thinking about doing space mountain after splash, anyway thanks for you suggestions, but I think RnRC will be a bit hard but won't hesitate to give it a try if loads of people request.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Luke

Stitch_Kingdom

i think its all superb. keep up the great work. the test track one is great. the more rides the merrier. Space mountain sounds good after splash as well.

luke2102

Original Poster
It takes roughly one to two days of solid work. The easy bit is the animation but then you have all of the actionscript to get it to work.

Also thanks again for all you comments.

Luke

wdwishes2005

luke2102 said:
I was thinking about doing space mountain after splash, anyway thanks for you suggestions, but I think RnRC will be a bit hard but won't hesitate to give it a try if loads of people request.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

Luke
how about ToT? no problem thanx for making them.

peter11435

WDWBro said:
Is that really what Eversest will do? That'd be awesome.
His Everest animaton is very accurate.

As for future animations. I don't know why but something about a Kali animation just sounds neat to me.

luke2102

Original Poster

As for future animations. I don't know why but something about a Kali animation just sounds neat to me.

I will happily attempt all of the animations suggested if someone could provide me with layouts of the following:

Kali
Dinosaur
GMR
POTC
and
BTM

Thanks again

Luke

PBarton

peter11435 said:

As would a Spaceship Earth! Although I imagine that would be very complicated....

An eye in the sky view of all of the Monorail loops would be awesome too!! Esp. the loop between the TTC and Epcot.. To see all of the monorails operating at the same time would be amazing - crosses fingers!

CaptainMichael

PBarton said:
As would a Spaceship Earth! Although I imagine that would be very complicated....

An eye in the sky view of all of the Monorail loops would be awesome too!! Esp. the loop between the TTC and Epcot.. To see all of the monorails operating at the same time would be amazing - crosses fingers!
I agree, the monorail loop would be very cool, but it would be a little big.

luke2102

Original Poster
I'm going to start it tomorrow hopefully, but it should be release by saturday since it's my GCSE results on thursday!!!

anyway it might be released earlier if it have the time

Luke

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom