Terrible concepts for rides

wedenterprises

Original Poster
I was laughing last night at the thought of just the dumbest ideas for rides, i'd like to hear some of your thoughts and have a laugh. I don't mean realistically bad ideas like STICH'S GREAT ESCAPE or even ideas that make sense. In fact the less sense, the funnier. I'll start:

Re-theming Rock N Roller Coaster to the Jungle Book. You enter into G-Force records and get into wooden rafts (just the limos painted with wood grain) and you take off and fly around the jungle for no reason.

awful. :rolleyes:

bonus idea: an "Up" floating restaurant.

MarkTwain

I think Eddie Sotto in his thread once posted about a joke concept in Imagineering called "Hell in a Handbasket," where guests ride through a recreation of hell in basket vehicles. :ROFLOL:

Although that might just be awesome. :lookaroun

MarkTwain

Crazy Harry

Here are awefully good/bad ideas:

The Hall of Baldwins

Carousel of Progresso Soup

Pinnochio's Big Woody (it's a wooden roller coaster)

Mission: Trading Spaces

flavious27

I was laughing last night at the thought of just the dumbest ideas for rides, i'd like to hear some of your thoughts and have a laugh. I don't mean realistically bad ideas like STICH'S GREAT ESCAPE or even ideas that make sense. In fact the less sense, the funnier. I'll start:

Re-theming Rock N Roller Coaster to the Jungle Book. You enter into G-Force records and get into wooden rafts (just the limos painted with wood grain) and you take off and fly around the jungle for no reason.

awful. :rolleyes:

bonus idea: an "Up" floating restaurant.

an Up restaurant build to be modeled after carl's house would be dumb, though a Characters in Flight remodel after carl's house would work.

The only way that there would be a floating Up! restaurant is if they build a zeppelin to look like Spirit of Adventure, which would cost way too much.

wedenterprises

Original Poster
an Up restaurant build to be modeled after carl's house would be dumb, though a Characters in Flight remodel after carl's house would work.

The only way that there would be a floating Up! restaurant is if they build a zeppelin to look like Spirit of Adventure, which would cost way too much.

A floating restaurant isn't totally out of the question. You could easily fake floating via windows and projections.

Hall of Baldwins is a good one haha.

I also think an Ambiguously Gay Duo ride would be exceptionally terrible.

flavious27

A floating restaurant isn't totally out of the question. You could easily fake floating via windows and projections.

Hall of Baldwins is a good one haha.

I also think an Ambiguously Gay Duo ride would be exceptionally terrible.

True, anything can be faked.

Anything based on a snl skit will be terrible. I hope dtd management doesn't let a roxbury nightclub be built on pi.

Wilt Dasney

I think Eddie Sotto in his thread once posted about a joke concept in Imagineering called "Hell in a Handbasket," where guests ride through a recreation of hell in basket vehicles. :ROFLOL:

This alone was worth opening this thread for. I'd be first in line if it ever opened. :lol:

twilight mitsuk

Rock'n'Roller Coaster Starring The Three Cabelleros. Instead of rushing through hollywood, rushing through mexico city in limos painted as the flying serape.

Sarabell

Rock'n'Roller Coaster Starring The Three Cabelleros. Instead of rushing through hollywood, rushing through mexico city in limos painted as the flying serape.

lmao!! I just pictured this and it looks sooo tacky in my mind! don´t forget to change the rock music for some mariachi rancheras!:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom