Temporary Huggles

DDuckFan130

15_1_58.gif

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:

*Hands you a box of kleenex*

Sorry to hear and see that you are ill. I hope you feel better real soon.
I would send you Antibiotics but they are useless for a cold. Would you like some warm tea and a comfy blanket instead?

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
*Hands you a box of kleenex*

Sorry to hear and see that you are ill. I hope you feel better real soon.
I would send you Antibiotics but they are useless for a cold. Would you like some warm tea and a comfy blanket instead?

I need to spray Lysol on my kids :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:

I need to spray Lysol on my kids :lookaroun

That's a great idea! Do you need the parents to sign a waiver first? Oh screw it......just douse them with it.

Not much chance of them washing their hands is there........that's probably how they spread it in the first place.:rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:
That's a great idea! Do you need the parents to sign a waiver first? Oh screw it......just douse them with it.

Not much chance of them washing their hands is there........that's probably how they spread it in the first place.:rolleyes:
These are 13 year olds...you'd think they'd wash their hands :lol:

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
These are 13 year olds...you'd think they'd wash their hands :lol:

I know people much older than that who fail to wash their hands.:eek:

When I see people leave a bathroom without washing their hands, I want to follow them and ask them if they plan to eat with those hands.:eek:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Poppy leaves the bathroom without washing his hands and then makes Jerry the "special pizza". Makes me want to :hurl: . I love Seinfeld!:lol:

DDuckFan130

Safari Giraffe said:

When I see people leave a bathroom without washing their hands, I want to follow them and ask them if they plan to eat with those hands.:eek:

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Poppy leaves the bathroom without washing his hands and then makes Jerry the "special pizza". Makes me want to :hurl: . I love Seinfeld!:lol:
Well at some point you might see me leave a restroom without washing my hands. Sometimes there isn't soap...or I have hand sanitizer in my purse :lol:

Safari Giraffe

DDuckFan130 said:
Well at some point you might see me leave a restroom without washing my hands. Sometimes there isn't soap...or I have hand sanitizer in my purse :lol:

That is the only exception otherwise they have no excuse for being disgusting. :lol:

Safari Giraffe

Well, it's been a slice, but I need to go to bed. I have a rather difficult class to attend tomorrow ALL DAY. Give me strength!

Goodnight everyone. Till we interact again................:wave:

:snore:

barnum42

Safari Giraffe said:
And sometimes in the men's bathroom one sees blokes who will "wash" only the two fingers that were involved in the operation by extending both digits and dribbling a bit of water on them! :rolleyes:

Uponastar

Morning huggles!
Sun is peeking through here!

Isn't it fun, when you first come in here in the morning and start to read over the previous threads? Barnum's certainly had me laughing! Then of course I had to start reading back to see what brought that on! :lol:

There is nothing like the huggles thread! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom