Tearing down the North Wing?

Robfasto

Personally I don't even notice it... the tower has been there ever since my first visit in 1977 and now that the trees are even larger they hide it even more. Part of the reason for the Resorts location is that it does go with the Tomorrowland theme (the original Tomorrowland).

phichi17

You also can see the space shuttle take off, but people don't complain about THAT spoiling the Disney magic! :lookaroun :wave:
I would like to take a moment and just say that my past, present and future vacation plans and memories are now tainted, ruined, destroyed and generally kicked in the teeth by the very thought of a shuttle possibly launching within 125 miles of WDW. How dare NASA even contemplate the thought of encroaching on my self entitled uh.... self by doing this. I am writing the Federal Gov't and the management of WDW to have this corrected. I fully encourage all on this board to join me in the massive undertaking to preserve the magic of WDW.

Woah, I need help.:D

bgraham34

I would like to take a moment and just say that my past, present and future vacation plans and memories are now tainted, ruined, destroyed and generally kicked in the teeth by the very thought of a shuttle possibly launching within 125 miles of WDW. How dare NASA even contemplate the thought of encroaching on my self entitled uh.... self by doing this. I am writing the Federal Gov't and the management of WDW to have this corrected. I fully encourage all on this board to join me in the massive undertaking to preserve the magic of WDW.

Woah, I need help.:D

Yah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom