TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

D Hulk

QwOhQ4B.gif

Hulk doesn’t know enough about Epcot history.​

Shannoninthemagic

A Dream pavilion is something I think would make, for a handful of interesting attractions. Although Dreams and Imagination almost cross into one another, we could still adapt the Dream concept into pretty much anything we like. You could have a single pavilion, full of choose your adventure style attractions, where the possibilities would be endless. Heck, I know many of you are throwing around the concept of a Space Pavilion, why not a Dream sequence themed to Space Exploration and the future? Just a suggestion, though I am personally open to whatever!
I like this too, and it would be easy enough to update every so often, just change the dreams

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I like this too, and it would be easy enough to update every so often, just change the dreams
I could also see an exhibit/play area focused on common dreams. Let kids (and kids at heart) play out their dreams of being a firefighter or a rock star or a doctor. The 80s version could be more educational on dream jobs. The 90s version can be interactive games. The Modern version can update the games and replace things like "rock star" with "YouTuber" or whatever.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I could also see an exhibit/play area focused on common dreams. Let kids (and kids at heart) play out their dreams of being a firefighter or a rock star or a doctor. The 80s version could be more educational on dream jobs. The 90s version can be interactive games. The Modern version can update the games and replace things like "rock star" with "YouTuber" or whatever.
I really like where you guys are taking this. Like, genuinely. This is great.

Is it too similar thematically to Imagination??

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I really like where you guys are taking this. Like, genuinely. This is great.

Is it too similar thematically to Imagination??
That is my biggest concern with the mind/dream/psych pavilion ideas that have been popular and why I lean more toward Fire, Water, Elements, and Games. Feel very similar to just retreading ground from imagination and the IRL Wonders of Life.

Which Wonders doesn't have to exist in our timeline, but it does exist in real life and whether intentionally or unintentionally judges will compare us if it is too similar.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Like wise. I have some catching up to do. let me read up on this thread and the previous link provided so i understand the context of the thread so i can contribute.
Oh. It’s kind of a team game. We’re pretty deep into it at this point.
This link will probably be more helpful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom