Team Heroes - Stanza V: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

NateD1226

Also, since the prompt does say vaction worthy, let's make our tropical land the more heavily themed of the two existing lands with like a backstory and stuff.
Alrighty! I was already was planning for more story themed rides for the land. Do you have an idea to replace the Cave Train ride. (i forgot what it’s called lol)

TwilightZone

Alrighty! I was already was planning for more story themed rides for the land. Do you have an idea to replace the Cave Train ride. (i forgot what it’s called lol)
I think it is called Cave Train. Cave Train is supposed to be one of the classics, but it's awful, even for santa cruz standards (just check out the haunted castle for example). I say we should replace it with a newer, better dinosaur dark ride.

NateD1226

I think it is called Cave Train. Cave Train is supposed to be one of the classics, but it's awful, even for santa cruz standards (just check out the haunted castle for example). I say we should replace it with a newer, better dinosaur dark ride.
What if we did something similar to DLR railroad scene where the Dinosaurs are in the blacklight. We could theme it into a tropical dino oasis haha.

TwilightZone

What if we did something similar to DLR railroad scene where the Dinosaurs are in the blacklight. We could theme it into a tropical dino oasis haha.
Ooh, yes!
I am also thinking of making it more fun than the typical dino dark ride. Most are cool, but slow down after a while and become boring. This was the problem with Knott's dino ride and universe of energy.

TwilightZone

First let's cover clone rides
Here is what I am thinking of doing (we already did Double Shot):
Freefall and Doubleshot: Drop rides
Speedbumps and Space Race: Bumper cars
Jet Copters,
Red Baron, Sea Dragons and Bulgy: Dumbo rides
Speedboats, Convoy, or Kiddie Cruisers, and Speedway: Autopia rides

TwilightZone

This will leave our final list looking like this:
Giant Dipper - tropical jungle
Kiddie Cruzers
Red Baron
Bulgy
Sea Dragons

Speed Boats
Bouncin' Buggies
Convoy
Sky Glider - skip
Rock and Roll
Sea Swings
Logger's Revenge - raft
Riptide
Rock O Plane
Ghost Blasters - relocate
Space Race
Free Fall

Cave Train - replace with dino ride
Tornado
Sea Serpent
Cyclone

Crazy Surf
Fireball
Wipeout
Tsunami

TwilightZone

So that leaves out the following rides to redo before we get into the haunted land, and then general theming and story:
Red Baron
Speed Boats
Bouncin' Buggies
Sea Swings
Riptide
Rock O Plane
Crazy Surf
Fireball
Wipeout
Tsunami

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom